Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~*~*Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years???~*~*

~*~*Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years???~*~*

All I know is the last 10 years have gone by so darned fast, I hardly got a chance to do anything!!! (but be pregnant, of course!!!)

I would hopefully be a Vet by then....probably specializing in Livestock, Marine Mammals, or Forest Wildlife. Or perhaps I'll be a Forest Ranger.

In 10 years, my boys will be 20 and 19. My daughter will be almost 17. Hopefully my husband and I can get to some of that traveling we have been dreaming about.

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

*Hopefully I will have a house near the LaCrosse/Mississippi River area. I am going to have a couple cats, yellow Labrador, a Great Dane, and one or two Quarter Horses.

*I am either going to be an Equine Vet assistant, DNR Warden, Fish and Game Warden, or running my dog boarding kennel I have dreamed about for quite some time.

*No kids, skin kids that is, all my children are going to be furry and fuzzy.

*As far as getting married/wedding. I want a western wedding on horseback, hopefully I will have my own horses by then. My dogs will be in my wedding also, one is going to be ring barrer the other one is going to be the flower dog.

Ahhhh....the power of dreaming! In 10 years I will be 26, oh is that scarry to think about!!!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

In ten years, I will be 23. A lot can happen in ten years, and I could be married, and heck, I could even have kids. I know I want them, so...I dunno.
    But I really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to be a mid-wife when I grow up, so hopefully that is what I will be doing. (After college of course! )
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

In ten years.....hmmm...lol

~I hope to live in a nice house out in Winfield (beautiful place, lots of farmland)
    I'll have some land to have an animal shelter built.

~I'm going to have my catahoula leopard dog (Rex) and my german shepherd dog (Daystar).

~I'll have my rattery, and tons of little ratties! lol

~I'll be fostering dogs from the spca and I'll be rescuing small animals from there and petshops and adding them to my rescue

~ As for a wedding, I'm not too sure about getting married yet lol. It was something I always used to want, but I need someone that can accept that my animals and my job are my first priorities, and that I won't have alot of time because I'll be busy with the them. If I do get married, I want a huge potluck wedding where everyone brings their dogs lol. I always thought about having a wedding in an arranged place where everyone is comfortable and inviting all of the pet talkers (I have a feeling I might be the kind of person that would marry for money.....hmmm...lol)

~Children are doubtful. I hate kids right now lol. I have 15 first cousins, and keep in mind that those are only FIRST cousins. I have plenty more where those came from I know that my kids would be great, and all those other things kids tend to be, but I'm just not too sure at the moment. something hubby and I would have to decide on....
    I've been BOO'd!

do i hear 30???

TIM MCGRAW

"My Next Thirty Years"

I think I値l take a moment, celebrate my age
    The ending of an era and the turning of a page
    Now it痴 time to focus in on where I go from here
    Lord have mercy on my next thirty years

Hey my next thirty years I知 gonna have some fun
    Try to forget about all the crazy things I致e done
    Maybe now I致e conquered all my adolescent fears
    And I値l do it better in my next thirty years

My next thirty years I知 gonna settle all the scores
    Cry a little less, laugh a little more
    Find a world of happiness without the hate and fear
    Figure out just what I知 doing here
    In my next thirty years

Oh my next thirty years, I知 gonna watch my weight
    Eat a few more salads and not stay up so late
    Drink a little lemonade and not so many beers
    Maybe I値l remember my next thirty years

My next thirty years will be the best years of my life
    Raise a little family and hang out with my wife
    Spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear
    Make up for lost time here ,In my next thirty years

In my next thirty years
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I forgot to add...

I will have a ranch or "land" of some sort. (This is a horrible thing to talk about) but my Grandparents have told me I will be getting a rather substantial inheritance from them, and to use it wisely, so I think I will use it for my land in a place called Twaine Harte. It's in the mountains.

I think all you youngins have great plans. Stick with them. I was a teen mom TWICE! By the time I was 19, I had 2 kids and married to my first husband. While it's not impossible, it has surely been a struggle!

I recommend waiting on the kids, even if you get married young. It's not so bad to make mistakes or even part ways when you don't have kids in the middle of it. We all make mistakes. Besids, it's nice to be married and just get to know eachother and get to do the things together that you want to do.

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

In ten years I hope to be rich and living on a farm with lots of animals. But I will probably still be in school.

Hmmm, there's so many things I would like to happen in the next 10 years.
    *I would be 23 in 10 years, so I guess I'm out or almost out of university.
    * I would have some cats and a dog(hopefully)
    * I would love to live on a farm, and open a shelter
    * I would like to be a vet, or work in an animal shelter
    * I would also like a horse(if I live on a farm)
    * married? No, I don't think so, maybe when I'm at least 25. I wouldn't like to have kids. I think they're too much work, and besides, I'll have too many animals to take care of instead Well, I hope a lot of animals.
    * In the newspaper yesterday, I saw this gorgeous house that was 2.5 million dollars. It is on a farm, with a beautiful swimming pool, and it had 10 acres. It was perfect. I LOVE that house, that would be like my dream house. With 10 acres, I could do a lot of stuff there. But too expensive, so.......I guess I could marry a rich guy? LOL, that would be nice, but he's gotta love animals too.
    *If I am rich , I wouldn't want to go to work. I'll open my own shelter, or maybe work in a shelter, just volunteer. and also, with the money, I would donate lots to animals

Yeah, like all that will come true! Yes, it is very nice to dream
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I will be in college, not even close to graduating (I don't know what I want to study yet). I would work at a PetShop or shelter, and have a small apartment. I'd like to have a cat to keep me company.

I don't want to get married. I don't want to have kids. That won't change for me. Unless I find someone who is really great. Definetly not at 23 though.

My dream is to move down South. I would love to live in Alabama, Arkansas, North/ South Carolina, Florida, etc.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

In 10 years I'll be 32 my oldest daughter Kaitlynn will be 13 years old. And the baby we're expecting will hopefully be 10 years old.

I hope to be moved off this mountain by then and have more land so I can have some horses. I also dreamed of having a ranch house or a log cabin.

I'll probably have a few more animals. Hopefully we'll have some goats,chickens,few cows,more dogs,few more cats,and of course horses.

I hope by then to have myself a good job somewhere working with animals.

Hopefully I'll still be married also
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

FLS- What happened to your England & Alaska obsession. lol. You kept on saying you were moving to Alaska as soon as you were old enough. Then for a while it was England, I believe.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Back in Arlington with the Love of my life,in a house, All of my animals and on PET TALK!! And I`m pretty sure I will have a job!
    Last edited by Rottieluver45; 06-17-2003 at 10:41 AM.

Hmm...kinda think I changed my mind. I'm not gonna be here in Connecticut, that's one thing that's for sure! Oh! Hopefully Australia. Love the way the land looks...it is just a very pretty place. (The accents don't hurt one bit either! )
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    FLS- What happened to your England & Alaska obsession. lol. You kept on saying you were moving to Alaska as soon as you were old enough. Then for a while it was England, I believe.
    LOL

I still love Alaska. I get carried away with things though (as you may have noticed).

As for England, I just love it's beauty (I have not been there, but have seen many pictures, heard stories, etc.). It would be a lovely vacation spot, and it surely is a beautiful place.

Both would be GREAT places to live, and I did want to live in both places. But as I got more mature and thought about things, I decided it was dumb of me to have such obsessions over things like my location.
    I hope I'm making sense, lol.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

*HOPEFULLY* have a golden retriever, a german shepherd and a yellow lab. I am looking into showing dogs, and hope to be a vet...