Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificent Moondoggie

Magnificent Moondoggie

Great to meet you this morning Moondoggie. Good to know that you and Gidget found such a good home and that you repay the compliment by helping your purrsons around the house.
    Hope you get lots of extra cuddles on you special day of honour.

Blog Entries

Moondoggie

Mew, meow Moondoggie,

CATgratulations on being our COTD. You are one handsome pussycat! Do you like olives? I purr like a jackhammer when KatMa gives me one. So, I read you're rightpawed, just like me.

It is so wonderful that your purrson let you adopt her. KatMa tells me your purrson is very lucky to have such a handsome, smart boy. We're not surprised your purrson can't live without you -- your soft paws are wrapped all around your human.

Have a wonderful day today; hope extra treats be given to you! Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a big hunka hunka gorgeous cat! My MC girl is giving you the eye Moondoggie.

How wonderful that you found this beautiful beast - and were rewarded for your hard and loving work! Congrats!

And Congrats Moondoggie, You Rock!

Wow Moondoggie, you are one handsome hunk of a cat! If you lie on the pillow and purr that must be different from my little Filou being one third of you

You have such a noble lionface!

Have a wonderful day in the furr-ever home you finally found and we hope you get some extra treats to eat with your paw

He's a lucky guy to find such a good home. What a "people cat" he is, too.

Moondoggie?? Shouldn't it be Moonkitty? What a hunky furry kitty you are.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Moondoggie and Gidget!!!!

Love the names...I can see you on a surfboard!!! You are sooooo handsome, Moondoggie,and we really enjoyed reading your bio! What a lucky purrrrson you have, and everyone here sends paw applause that you and Gidget were adopted together and are loved so much! Purr away, sweet boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Wow! This is augusta the MC femaleat the lost cats hotel. You are almost my twin brother Moondoggie , and if you can get to the July 1st Bash , I will show you where Dad keeps the Good catFood, actually its all Good here, Mighty Moondoggie COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

CONGRATULATIONS MOONDOGGIE.. FOR BEING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COTD!!!!!!!

WoW... You are just too handsome!!! Your hooman is so lucky.. I would love to hear you jackhammering away next to my ear!!
    Hope you get lots of extra treats today sweet Moondoggie... and some extra cuddles today too for an extra special kitty!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

You are one handsome Main Coon, Moondoggie. I loved your bio and would love to see a pic of your sister Gidget.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Moondoggie
    What a handsome fellow you are! Being a fan of the surf movies, I love your name! Sounds like you are such a helpful boy to have around; tasting the food to make sure it is cooked properly and helping with laundry! Congratulations on being our speical Cat of the Day today, sweetie. I hope you get lots of treats and don't forget to share with Gidget.

When I read that the kitty, Moondoggie, was a champion I immediately wondered "a champion of what?" Then I read on to learn that he weighed in at 23 pounds and suddenly I knew: Moondoggie must be the champion of that popular Japanese sport, Feline Sumo Wrestling.

Then I read about him gripping his human's head in his paws and applying the jackhammer and I thought, "maybe instead he is the WFPCW (World Federation of Professional Cat Wrestlers) Champion.

Then I thought, no, that professional wrestling stuff is all faked, and there is nothing phony about this cat, so I stick to my original theory. Moondoggie is the champion Feline Sumo wrestler in the world.

Well, I've got to go meet my wife for lunch at Taco Bell. I will take the car riding cat, Pistol, with me and he will get his own side order of chicken.

He sure likes that chicken.

What a handsome fella!!!! Main Coons are so so beautiful.....and SUCH a personality too....and on top of all that just about the best name I've heard for a cat (not to mention your girlfriend Gidget)....very very clever...

Enjoy your special day you cutie patootie !

You're one hulking, brawny bundle of furry perfection, Moondoggie! And isn't it great that you and Gidget will never be parted! Congratulations to you awesome Moondoggie, Cat of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

White-socked, fluffy, Maine Coon, Moondoggie Champion--wow!!! You are so beautiful, Moondoggie!!! You are a PURR-fect way to start off our weekend! I'm so glad you didn't get separated from your Gidget, and I love both your names! Congratulations, Champion Moondoggy! Have FUN today!!!!