Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breed Poll

If I was to ever adopt a specific breed, it would be the Ragdoll.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

If I were to adopt a specific breed it would probally be a Maine Coon, otherwise, any breed that comes to my doorstep.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Well I would have to say the Main Coons, Russian Blues, Black/white and torties. Especially the Main Coons because they are soo gentle and friendly. I love there personality. My Joey might have some Main coon in him because for one he is really gentle.

Cornish Rex!

Our first cat of this breed, and we LOVE him! Here's Pookie, blue Cornish Rex ...

BlackTooth, Ebony Oriental Shorthair
    http://www.sandeeland.com/pets

cat

Sorry i think Ragdolls are the best! Thre sweet and cute and never use there claws! i find them aristocratic

I am charmed by all, but I love the Main Coone and Ragdoll, however I used to not be so much of a fan of the tortie, but since being on PT I have simply fallen in love with them TORTIES ROCK!!!!! love em love em., of course I am somewhat partial to Black Kitties and Tabbys, being the proud owner of both.
    Last edited by carole; 10-27-2003 at 09:39 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Siamese Rule...

SIAMESE...My favorite breed. They are soooo intelligent.
    Purrsonally yours,

Mesiecat

well we have 1 pure bred calico (great markings), 1 orange tabby, a siamese/manx mix, and a tabby/calico mix.
    I have to say I like calicos, tabbys, main coone, ragdolls, and a tortoiseshell dsh.

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"

My favorite breed

Every cat is different, so I couldn't play favorites. We have a domestic and a Persian. They're both great.
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

What I wanted and did get is my Ragdoll and the Maine Coons but I have a short haired cat and that is a Ocicat. So I have what I wanted.

Stella
    Picture Tyler the Ocicat
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I vote for short-haired tabbies!!! I have 5 of them and they're so healthy and strong and loving.

And I too have a tuxedo, Spats, and he also is rediculously loving. Has to be nuzzling all the time so I suppose he wasn't properly weaned but that doesn't bother me.

Hello,
    This is my first post here. After reading this particular topic, it sounds like friendliness is very typical of the tuxedo cats. My friend has a male tuxedo that is just adorable. Whenever I come over, he comes over for attention, if I sit down, he lays down on my lap and won't leave.

I love cats like that. I am looking to get my own apartment eventually (I still live with my parents and their black DSH cat). Then I will get my own cat.

The same friend also has a male long haired cat (has tortoiseshell coloring) that he's looking for a home for. If I can find an apartment before he finds a home for the kitty, he'll be mine. He's really sweet, rubs against me, purrs, all that good cat stuff.

Cats are great.

Jon
    Black Domestic Shorthair Cat - "Galena"

SIAMESE CATS!!!!!!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Any longhairs!!

If I were to get a specific breed it would be a Maine Coon, Noweign forest, or maybe a Ragdoll.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"