Do any of you have any funny stories about your pets?? I have two...
1) Last summer, when Big Brother 3 was on, my mom and I would watch it every tuesday and thursday (I think) and I would go in her room and on her bed and we would watch it on her television. Well, Chloe (my doggie) would come with us and watch with us and we would play around with her during the commercials. Well, Chloe was laying towards one side of the bed, at the edge. I guess she forgot she was laying at the edge of the bed, and rolled over and fell off. Well, she walked over around and hopped back on the chair to get back on the bed, and she gave us a look as if she were saying, "What? Nothing happened. I'm cool..." It was so funny! I swear, dogs can talk!

2) Today I took Chloe outside to do her buisness and we have a deck and she would not get off of it and walk down the stairs. I tried and tried, but it didn't work. My mom came out to try to get her down the stairs and we were like ganging up on her kind of and she would get to the stairs then charge through our legs and stuff. She was having so much fun! She made it into a game almost because I could swear she was laughing!

So, share any funny stories about your pets!!!