Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP! I don't know how to post pictures here!

Thanks Mugsy, as we say, that was worth the wait. I think I went through every picture twice. Your doggers are a riot. What fun you must have at your house.

Mugsy you are so lucky! Your family is so beautiful! I love George... he must have some hound in him right? He is so cute! They're all adorable.

Mugsy,
    HEY GREAT PICS of your furkids!!!Looks like
    one big happy gang of furbabys.I really liked
    the one picture of Sophie(Ears sticking out).
    They are all beautiful,healthy looking and
    so 'at home & relaxed' looking.Post more
    whenever you can..Thanks. Liz.

Jackie,
    I laughed out loud when I read your
    misreading of "Sox in the hall".SOOOO Funny..
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

AAACCCKKK!!! Ok Phred, I got all the way to going to the Image button, but when I put the arrow in the address box, "paste is NOT an option...I've tried everything but all I get is "null" in the img spot. I told you I was technologically challenged.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Mugsy ~ Don't panic! Read the e-mail that's comming .
    /s/ Phred, the "Dad" to Cinder & Smokey

the Rescued & Adopted FurKids of *Phred*

Don't feel bad mugsy.....I still can't get mine to post either. I'm going to try typing the url next time!! Love the pix of all your babies!! LOL Your house must be a riot!!! I wanna come over!!
    Golden smiles,

Terri, you can come over when ever you want.

Jackie, Mike laughed hysterically when I read him your post. I thought it was pretty funny too.

I'm still working on getting them on here.

Mike is cleaning carpet AGAIN. One of the down sides is that most of them aren't housebroken when you get them. Our carpets are trashed. We are going to have to rip it up soon. There is a website that I found where you can get hardwood floor (oak) for $2.99 a square foot, so as soon as Mike finds another job (being that he was downsized a few weeks ago)that will be our first major purchase.

Hi--I'm new here; and am also having trouble posting a picture. I've written down Phred's instructions--I'll give it a try. Hmmm When I rt click on my big photo over in webshots, I don't have an option of "Copy Image Location". I have "Copy" and "Copy Shortcut". Also, when I bring up the pop up address block--I don't have a "Paste" option. Probably something to do with Java script--which I probably need to download something to obtain javascript--but I don't know how to do that either. Help! I suppose typing the address in might work--but time consuming. Any suggestions?
    daisy
    daisyjeanne
    Dandie, Summer, Gracie

DaisyJeanne ~

Dunno - when you right-click ON the WebShots photo, try the "copy" option. Then come back to the Pet Talk "Image" data block and see if you have the "Paste" option when you right-click inside the data block. If you don't have the paste option, it probably means your browser did not pick up anything from the picture to copy. If the copy won't work, then try the "copy shortcut" to see if that will transfer the location.

If neither one will work, then you'll have to right-click on the photo and look at the "View Info" data to find the photo's location there. Write the "htt...jpg" information down and then type it into the Pet Talk image data block.

If all else fails, send me or post the address of your WebShots album and I'll post the pix for you.

Good luck and let us know what happens.
    /s/ Phred, the "Dad" to Cinder & Smokey

the Rescued & Adopted FurKids of *Phred*

Daisyjeane that is EXACTLY what happened to me. The only way I got it to work is when I right clicked on the picture in webshots I went to properties and highlighted the name of the picture and hit control "C" and then back to pet talk and start a message and then hit control "V". The "C" is copy and the "V" is paste. Then once it was in the message then I put the [IMG] in front and the [/IMG] at the end. Don't panic, the front img puts itself on the line above. That's the only way I can get it to work. Good luck. Phred is the wonderman though...patience of Job!

Daisy,
    We'll get your pictures posted if you give us your webshots address!!! It has taken time and patience, but we "got it" now!!
    You need to share you babies, Summer, Boz and Dandie!!!
    Logan