Thread: Mr. Funny Bunny

Mr. Funny Bunny

Oh look at those gorgeous ears!! Your mom and dad could put you on top of the TV and get outer Mongolia! Psst, hold out for some croutons on the salad!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Yes, it's all about the ears!! (Ok, that adorable nose, those precious paws and those big brown eyes come in a close 2nd!) Oh, what a precious one you are, Mr. Funny Bunny! And thanks to your family for giving you a most wonderful and loving home! What deluxe accomodations! You're the cutest Mr. Funny Bunny...congratulations to you on capturing Pet Talk's "top pet" honors!! Yay, Mr. Funny Bunny, Pet of the Day! Hope your salad bowl over-floweth on your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My, what big ears you have! And what a very handsome bunny you are too. I love that you are smart enough to keep your humans on their toes by using the jingle bells....what a clever lad you are! Congrat's on bering named POTD!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Mr. Funny Bunny
    Your ears!!!! I love your ears. Of course the rest of you is cute too!!! I love how you ring the bells to summon your servants to wait on you. It looks like you made the adjustment to house bunny very well. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

What a beautiful rabbit!
    Congratulations!

Thank you also for acknowledging that wild hare's (or any untamed animal) are not for everyone.
    Sounds like you've done a wonderful job with Mr. Funny Bunny!
    He's absolutely gorgeous and we wish you all the best!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

What an incredible story! Thank goodness you loving daddy was nice enough to take you inside and discover the wonderful world of rabbits. Congrat Beautiful & Adorable Funny Bunny, Our Pet of the Day!

Awwwww......what a life you have, Mr. Funny Bunny! And no bad cat is going to get you. You have your own room!! I am in love with you, sweetheart!!! Precious Funny Bunny, congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!! Enjoy it!!!

Ring that bell all you can, Mr. Funny Bunny!!
    It's your day and you deserve all the treats in the world!

Congrats!!

Blog Entries

Mr Funny Bunny!

Hi Mr Funny Bunny -- we just love your ears! and we are sure the Big Bad Wolf is jealous of such fine ears...on such a small bunny!

How clever you are as you trained your fursons to respond to the bell whenever you want something. Perhaps you are a Royal Bunny?

If nice pussy cats like me and handsome bunnies like you could have a family together -- would the babies be bittens or kunnies? Mew, mew, I often wonder about this!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved and treasured with your furiend, the Cat and your fursons.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 08-01-2003 at 10:07 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi! Mr Funny Bunny has asked me to tell all his fans how wonderful they are! When he found out he was the Pet of the Day, his ears grew another inch! He really is an amazing little guy. He just reached his first birthday! He's busy right now consuming a bloom from the rose bush outside (the pink ones are his preference). Yes, he is a lot of work, but just amazing to watch and interact with! I have some pictures at http://www.miniature-marvels.com/bunny.html
    that I have put there just for you guys to see! Let me (and Mr Bunny) know what you think!

Hi Mr. Bunny! I loved your updated photos!! What a cutie pie! Oh, those stretched out little legs are SO adorable! And you make a simply divine doggie!! Do you think your Mommy could take a few pictures of those now famous ears...TWO INCHES TALLER??? So happy to read you enjoyed your special day, sweetie! Roses??? Yum, yum!! Love and cuddles to you Mr. Bunny!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~