Thread: Clifford

Clifford

Good Morning Clifford!! What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your happy smile, velvety soft "shepherd" ears and those beautiful brown eyes! As they say, the third time's the charm!! While I cannot imagine that anyone would ever give up such a handsome, loving boy like yourself, I am so glad that you found just the PERFECT forever home, and such proud, adoring parents to love and cherish you. Many years of laughter, love and adventure await you Clifford! What a terrific "rescue" story!! Now, go wake up Finn and Riley and tell them the BIG NEWS! Today Clifford, the smilingest, handsomest, most loving and deserving collie-shep is our Sunday Dog of the Day! May your day of honor be filled with all things special and tasty; but no pinecones! Have your family give you great big hugs and kisses from another adoring fan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

clifford...you are sssssssssooooooo beautiful!!!...your beauty is formed by your happiness!!!!i cannot imagine anyone giving you up!!!! but at lease you have found the right forever home now!!!!i congratulate you on being dog of the day!!!!but i am more elated that you are healthy and happy!!! the deli dog
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Clifford, what a sweet boy you are, and so beautiful. I think you found a wonderful forever family and home and lots of friends too. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most friendly, handsome, Dog of the Day.

Clifford, you stole my heart the minute I saw your picture! Your beautiful shiny fur, wonderful ears and brilliant personality are certainly the qualifications you need to be the Dog of the Day!

Congratulations Clifford!!! You have such a wonderful smile. I'm sure everybody wants to smile with you when they meet you Have a great Dog of the Day celebration with your two and four-legged friends. Lots of hugs and belly rubs from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Clifford, You are a Beautiful,lucky boy..
    You sweet smiling face sure brightened my day. To bad your former people couldn't cope
    with your puppy ways..SO Happy that You have
    found a forever family & friends to share
    Your life..Congrats to you Sweet,adorable
    Clifford for being DOG OF THE DAY!!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are BEEYOOOTEEFUL, Clifford! Such a happy, expressive face!

Tell your wonderful humans that they should brag every chance they get about having gotten you at the shelter. What a gorgeous gem you are!

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

Clifford, you are so handsome!! What a great dog you are. Hugs to you, cutie!! Congrats on Dog of the Day.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Clifford you are SO handsome! Your looks are too much! I'd love to have a dog like you! Congradulatons on being DOTD!
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

Hi Clifford! What a nice smile for the camara you have, and what a good combination: G. Shepherd and Collie. I live not too far away from you in Edmonds- do you ever go to Dog Party at Marymoor Park? It's great fun for all the dogs! Congrats on your day!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Clifford - Everytime I see a collie/GSD mix like you, I think they have got to be one of the most beautiful dogs ever, and should be a breed in themselves! From your beautiful markings to your cute ears, you are the picture of perfection. I guess third time's a charm because it looks like you are finally in a home that you deserve. I hope you live a long, happy life with your wonderful family. Oh and lay off the pinecones, silly!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Wow what a gorgeous boy you are, that is the most beautiful face and smile I have ever seen !!!

Oh and watch out for those pinecones they can get into places they shouldn't be
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Two different homes? With your sweet, friendly, wonderful personality, how could anyone in their right mind, give you up! You certainly ARE the best of both breeds, and I have always found that mix beautiful and irrisistable! Love you face, ears, smile, name! You are a splendid DOTD and altho it's late, you still made my day!

I've been Boooo'd!