Thread: This is a sad tip...

The only state in the USA that is allowed to fly its flag as high as the American flag...Texas.

This is a sad tip...

My catfancy calendar tells me a tip today... It tells me the the kind of healthy cat i should look for when adopting. It is very sad. it says not to adopt any drooling kitties or any without white teeth and such. how is that sad, you ask? No one will adopt the kitties who r drooling. they need a home too....
    "And when that ship had passed an end was come in Middle-earth of the Fellowship of the Ring."

*Sniffle* *Sniffle*

"His love for Frodo rose above all other thoughts, and forgetting his peril he cried aloud: 'I'm coming Mr. Frodo!....Sam had crossed into Mordor."
    " It is upon you," Gandalf cried. "I have ridden on its wings Let me pass!"

That is form J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. More is coming soon..

Hmmm, well... Only if everyone reads that tip and follows it's advice.

Or am I missing something (not a first if so, sadly).
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

lotr, the only thing I can think is that perhaps drooling is a sign of illness?? And the "majority" of people looking to adopt a pet isn't looking for a bundle of health problems to committ to. Sad?YES! Albeit, human nature

I agree, they need a home as well, but the people who adopt it should expect a heap of vet bills, and most people when adopting are looking for a companion who is healthy and will have a long life.
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

When I got Ron, he had the most severe Kennel Cough, and then he gave it to Raven. They were in horrible shape! I had to put them on IV's. Rosco (pit-sharpei) had parvo. He cost me a ton of money. Luckily the other pup I had, Ricky (queensland heeler), didn't get the parvo.

The only state in the USA that is allowed to fly its flag as high as the American flag...Texas.
    that is sad too. I just cant help think of the poor sick kitties who have to deal with being sick AND having no owner to be with
    I always hate it when i see stray kitties or kitties in the pound or any animal for that matter. It is so sad.
    "And when that ship had passed an end was come in Middle-earth of the Fellowship of the Ring."

*Sniffle* *Sniffle*

"His love for Frodo rose above all other thoughts, and forgetting his peril he cried aloud: 'I'm coming Mr. Frodo!....Sam had crossed into Mordor."

I would adopt a cat that had something like a cough or drooling problems because those cats need to be cared for.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

I am not taking another four legged vet bill into my home knowingly. Ratties are expensive pets and can rake in vet bills like nothing else, so I would NOT introduce a sick animal into my home if I could help it. My soft spot is for older pets. Right now we're looking for a second dog, and my eye is on this little boy, Magic:

He's eight years old, and healthy! Unfortunately we're not looking at getting a dog for a few more weeks. Hopefully he's still available for adoption when the time comes!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

he is cute

*Sniffle* *Sniffle*