Thread: Jazzy

Jazzy

What a perfectly beautiful girl you are, Jazzy! And your story is all the more special because Ellen and Ben had the opportunity to participate in telling it! I know those two must love you lots, and I'm sure you "herd" them in your backyard too!

Congratulations, to a most magnificent girl, Jazzy, on being the Dog of the Day!!

Jazzy: You are the most wonderful kind of dog......the Family dog! Thanks kids for telling us about Jazzy. You did a good job!
    You take good care of her & she will always return the favor 100 times over. Give her a special treat today for being DOTD. She is the best dog in the whole world!

Hi Ben and Ellen and Jazzy, what a beautiful dog you have. She sounds like so much fun.
    We have two dogs and one of them likes to sleep with us too. Congradulations Jazzy on being the most beautiful, sweet, friendly, wonderful Very Best Dog of the Day.

Thank you Ellen and Ben for telling us about your beautiful Jazzy! She is such a smart, gorgeous girl who loves you very much! She takes care of the house and herds you so she can keep an eye on you so you're safe! I'm glad you are growing up with such a precious dog! I'm also glad she is our Dog Of the Day! And you can take this to school and show all your friends how special Jazzy is to everybody!

Dear Jazzy,

Hi, my name is Eli and I'm an Aussie too! I was laughing when I read (of course I can read, and probably you can too!) about your eccentricities and herding and sleeping under the desk--I do that stuff also.

You're very beautiful: I think I'm in love! *sigh* Plus you're practically a supermodel 'cause you're the Dog of the Day!

-From Eli, with a big ol' kiss

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

Jazzy- you are so pretty and take such good care of your family too. It's okay, I don't like the basement either!
    Congratulations on your day today, you sweety!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Hi Jazzy! Thanks to Ben and Ellen for telling us all about you!! Their words were so sweet and loving. I can tell they love you lots and lots and did such a great job letting us know that Jazzy is #1 in this family You're one beautiful, loving, playful, herding girl Jazzy. And it was a pleasure to me you! Your family is SO lucky to have you in their lives. Like Karen says, Ben and Ellen have the best ever friend to grow up with!! Congratulations to you Jazzy, our VERY beautiful and loving best family dog ever, Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jazzy,
    Who needs a cold old basement,when they can
    snooze on the couch?? Jazzy, you are a very
    Special Companion to your human family !!!
    Congratulations Pretty Jazzy on being today's
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt