Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beutiful Baby

Hybrid View

Beutiful Baby

We are so pleased to meet you this morning Baby and to hear your heartwarming story. We too were all feral cats before our purrsons became pretty adept at cat containment!! Now we all love living in the house, it's so much more comfortable. You certainly look comfortable all curled up there on your settee looking gorgeous for the camera.
    Enjoy your special day of honour Baby!

Aren't you simply gorgeous!!!!!

Congrats on turning your humans into your very own lap providers!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

OH BABY!

Oh Baby! What a beauitful local girl you are. Congratulations on being COTD
    and being from SAN DIEGO TOO.
    Sandy Frost

My Baby you are a real beauty. You look like an imperial kitty -although you are a graceful six-pound girl. I am so glad you finally found your right meowmie and like to sit on her lap and even to have your teeth brushed. This for sure makes you very special. Enjoy your day purring and cuddling

You are very beautiful, Baby! I'm glad to hear you are happy in your home!

Congrats Baby, you sure are gorgeous. Did you have a meezer ancestor with those eyes?

Baby's Meowmie, please tell me how do I teach my kitty the brushing teeth thing? For some reason I don't think she will like it. She is a 4 month old siamese girl, and very attached to me. What do you use for toothpaste?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Self confessed cat addict

Blog Entries

BABY, sweet baby girl!

Mew, meow Baby -- are you precious, or what?! Like you, I fell in love with my KatMa who rescued me. It took me about a year to fall for PawPaw (my KatDaddy) but was that worth the effort as I'm the first cat to capture PawPaw's heart. He is tightly wrapped around my velvet paws...

Your eyes are so attractive and your lovely fur coat is lucious. I notice, mew, mew, your purrson has paid attention to colour detail as the sofa is a perfect backdrop for your fur!

My KatMa is so impressed that you let your purrson brush your teeth! KatMa has tried this with me, along with giving me a manicure, but I go ballistic and become feral once again! The compromise is KatMa has my doctor clean my teeth & clip my nails.

Have a purrfectly wonderful day being our beautiful Cat of the Day. Live long & healthy, happy loved & cherished with your purrsons. Mew, kittykisses, head bumps to you from me, and KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses to you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Beautiful Baby

What a georgeous little lady you are sweet Baby. Your eyes are so striking and what a beautiful coat you have.

Congratulation on being COTD and for finding yourself a wonderful family.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Baby,
    What a beautiful girl you are, and such a lovely story. I am all too familar with 'wild' kitties. I hope to make the same progress with my Minnie that momma made with you.

Congrats on your wisdom of adopting momma, and let daddy have a moment or two of your time, too! Way to be the best 'wild' COTD!

A Unique Beauty!

Baby, your wonderful colors, those fabulous blue eyes, even your "foxy" tail - no wonder your purson fell in love with you - I think you are captivating all who view your photo this morning!!!

We'd love to see more photos if your purrrrson could post some!

The best part of your story, though, is that you are LOVED and have a home that provides you with all the warmth a sweet Baby like yourself deserves. "Because Every Cat Should be a Happy Cat"

The warmest of Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Baby cat , you are so ;ucky to fid a family that was so patient , to give you a homeoutof the wilderness! And please , your dady means well , pleae give him a chance! All the Best To Beautiful Baby COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OH WOW, what an exotic and beautiful girl! Your gorgeous blue eyes and lovely markings are stunning. Congrats gorgeous Baby, for being Our Cute Kitty Cat of the Day.

Oh BABY! What a beautiful girl you are with those dazzling blue eyes and that beautiful fur coat!!! I am so very happy that you are enjoying the perks of being a well-loved house kitty!!! You are one lucky girl, and what a good girl too for letting Mommy brush your teethies!!! Sweetheart, you have a long and love-filled life, and congratulations on being our deserving COTD!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Baby
    What a beauty you are for sure! I don't blame you for being cranky, I would have been too being kept in a cage. I'm so glad you discovered the joys of having human servants and have a loving happy forever home now. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Oh Baby baby, you are one gorgeous little girl. I just love your little nose markings. So unique.

Congratulations on being our COTD.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses to you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010