Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Camp Vermont / Juni Rose arrived!

How can you ever put the camera away? If those aren't the most beautiful cats ..........and their poses......melts your heart!

I think I would just have to stand around watching what they are going to do next. (and get nothing else done).

How precious can 2 cats be??????????

I'm coming up there, I swear! What a gorgeous baby...but I hadn't realized Graemer had gone to Rainbow Bridge...is there a thread where I can go to mourn and learn the story without sas having to go through it again?

Originally posted by luvdemabys
    I hadn't realized Graemer had gone to Rainbow Bridge...is there a thread where I can go to mourn and learn the story without sas having to go through it again?
    Go to SEARCH
    Search by keyword - type in "Gabe OR Graemer"
    Search by user Name -type in "sasvermont"
    Search forum - cat
    Search titles only
    Show results as threads. then search.

Start with the threads at the bottom of the list and you'll get the full story.

These pictures warm the heart and soul. Thankfully Ti now has someone to interact with in a positive way. Hopefully he will find a similar way to approach Miley.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Re: More photos....

Originally posted by sasvermont

Sas, Ti and Juni look so sweet together!
    I love all of the photos you posted!

I am ready to plan a field trip to Camp Vermont!
    Check your PM's!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Awww

I'm so happy to see this. You've trod a long difficult road and it warms my heart to see there is a silver lining in your cloud. Of course we are all going to pester you constantly for more and more pictures.

Juni is adorable, I love her Aby ears!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Sallyanne, glad Juni and Ti like the toys Those pics are so priceless!!! Yeah!!! SAS has kitties that snuggle together....FINALLY!!!! You must have been so happy to walk into the room to see those 2 cuteis. I am sure Miley will come around...it'll just take a little more time i suppose. Juni is such a sweetie and absolutely beautiful!! I am glad that Ti welcomes her company!!!

Robyn

How absolutley precious how these two have bonded so quickly!!! I am sooooooooo happy for you! They are two very beautiful cats, and they just make a gorgeous duo!!! I think Ms. Miley will have to come around soon!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Re: More photos....

This would make a cute new signature pic

Just what I wanted, cat wise

Robyn and others: Juni Rose is just what this home needed. She is not the peacemaker in total, but she has certainly taken the heat off Ti and Miley. I do believe that someday Miley will just sit and watch Ti and Juni play. It may take months.

I should probably close this thread and start with a new topic, but I was hoping that a special event would be the cause of a new topic...as in ..... Miley plays with Ti.... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Vermontcat and a couple of her children are coming over today, to play with the cats.....and to be scratched by Ms. Juni Rose - with her little daggers.....even though I just clipped them.....

Thank you for all of your fun and sweet comments. They mean a lot to me.

Life is tough sometimes, and one hopes that one's pets are the saving grace and when the pets ARE NOT, as in fighting and unhappy campers, it surely makes for an unhappy household! So encouraging words are nice! Thank you all........you helped me through a difficult time, AGAIN!

Thanks Karen, for putting up with us!

Love,
    SAS and her three brats!

These pictures are wonderful. Ti and Juni feel aboslutley well together -that's so great. And I think the fact that Miley spends her nights with Juni and you is encouraging. So she is gathering positive experiences together with Juni and three are moments when she relaxes.

I am so happy to see that Juni Rose brought good luck back to Camp Vermont.

I'm heading up to Camp Vermont soon!
    I will be bringing a camera or two so look for a new thread and new photos later today!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh VermontCat lucky you! I will be checking in at PT for those pictures! I wish I could come along. Want to stop by NJ and pick me up on the way? LOL! What a fun day you are in store for. Can't wait to see!

SAS we will still have open minds and wait for that thread 'Miley plays with Ti.' I may be sitting here in a rocking chair with dentures, white hair and a hearing aid but I think it will happen some day. I hope my eyes will still be good enough to be able to view the pics!