Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW TOY

NEW TOY

Has anyone tried this new toy? It's made by Hartz and our dogs just love it. The little prongs are supposed to be harmless and they are bacon flavored. Perry hardly chews bones, but he is chewing the heck out of these, Daisy also loves it. I think it's great for their teeth. They have them at K-mart and Petsmart. However they are cheaper at K-mart, I think they run around 4.98 or 5.98.
    Jackie

No Jackie I haven't seen it but I will definitely look for it next time I'm in PetsMart or K-Mart. It looks nice and sturdy!! Bella has a purple ball that she just loves and it has those prickly prong things on it. It's one of the few things she hasn't shredded.

ooohhhh that looks great for puppy teeth!! I bet that feels good on the ole gums!!
    Golden smiles,

Perry tested and approved...couldn't ask for a better recommendation that that. I'm going to search for one today.

We have the regular bone shapes. I bought a pink one for Patience since she's a girl and a blue one for Dakota since he's a boy. They always fight over one. I'll grab the other one to give to the other dog. The other dog will take it, drop it on the floor and go after the one that is in the dog's mouth. It's funny. But, yes, both dogs love them and it keeps their teeth clean.

I forgot to mention, I got mine at Wal-Mart, large size, for around $5.00.

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: Stenograsaurus ]
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

I happened to see a woman with a CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE boxer puppy at the pet store today and I recommended these chew toys for her since all the Pet Talk dogs like them!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Hi--thanks for the recommendation. Always helps when trying to figure out what is good in the doggie toy world, and what is a waste of money. I bought one of those balls that flashes when bounced on the floor, and the dogs just love it!! They even get it flashing by themselves. I think they do it by chewing on it really hard. Too cute!
    daisy
    daisyjeanne
    Dandie, Summer, Gracie

Hannah got hers today. Here she is demonstrating its use.
    She also got an anniversay Kong.

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

Awww I'm glad to see Hannah looking like her old self again!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Hannah you are too beautiful! I am so glad you are feeling all better, and you look it too. Have fun with your new toys!

I wonder if they have those in Singapore? I'll scour the shops for them! Thanks for the tip!
    I think I own my dog, but it owns my heart and home

Oh Hannah I love it when your mommy posts a new picture of you! I see that you are still your beautiful self after your hospital stay. Actually I think the makers of this new toy would sell a lot more if this picture of you demonstrating it was on the outside. I always knew you had "model" potential. Bella is asking me when I will get one for her. She wanted me to go to PetsMart yesterday and was annoyed that I spent the day cleaning. Now that the kitties are almost out of food I will really have to make that trip.

Heeheeeheee! Oh Hannah, you have really missed your calling. I think you have a big future in modeling and TV advertising Now that it has gotten the "Hannah Seal of Approval" we're off to the store!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Hannah, you warm my heart, you are so photogenic, I love your photos. I agree with the others you def are model material. Rachel you should send that photo to the Hartz Company, I'll bet they would use it in advertising. I'm so glad to see Daisy's girlfriend well and happy she is just beautiful. Love to Hannah and a hug to sweet Tucker.
    Jackie

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

I think I will look for one of those for the new puppy!!! Shai never chewed on any of those things. Not even when I put PB on it!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..