Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your cat do this? PIC!

Does your cat do this? PIC!

Pixel isn't all that fussed about the TV, but she LOVES staring, transfixed, at computer monitors.

Here's Pixel with her daddy. She just loves watching Daddy play computer games.

Yes, that is a 21 inch computer monitor! Don't ask how much it was!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Tibby does that sometimes. She'll sit on my lap when I'm on the computer and she'll stare at the screen.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Kacey sits in my lap when I'm working on the computer, but he doesn't pay any attention to the screen. He sprawls across my hands and the keyboard instead.

I've got one of those huge screens too--it's supplied by the company I work for, so I've no idea what the things cost. But every once in awhile I remember my mother telling me when I was a kid not to sit so close to the TV, and here I am right up next to a TV-sized screen. Oh, well, at least I don't run with scissors!

I am playing card games sometimes and Filou tries to catch the flying cards

The mouse icon gets Bastet every time!

"A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

LOL try this ...

Originally posted by BastetsMum
    The mouse icon gets Bastet every time!

Make your background totally black, and make your mouse big and white and watch kitty go NUTS!!! When Scott does that, Pixel tries to find it around the corner when it goes off screen LOLOL

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

LB, my two year old male, enjoys sitting next to me when I am on the computer and snuggling right next to me while watching the activity. So far he hasn't gone after the pointer or anything else on the moniter.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

Sounds like ...

LB is more interested in cuddles than the computer itself! Pixel has endless energy, and rarely sits down for a cuddle when I'm on the laptop. The closest she usually gets is doing a flying leap onto my chair, skidding on the laptop (closing a few windows in her wake) then falling off in a most ungraceful fashion.

Raven plops down on the keyboard and messes everything up. hehe. She also likes to bat at the screen when I move the mouse around.

Doogie loves to walk back and forth in front of the monitor so I can't see what I'm typing. He also tries to put his paws in the keyboard. He's a pest at times but ya gotta love the guy!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

This is where Little Girl liked to lay when I'm on PC. Now I trained her to sleep in the open desk drawer - I put a magazine or a lap deask soft side up there so she's comfortable. Now she's very happy being right by me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL

That's so cute! I think they like the warmth as much as being around us

Fister used to be very interested in the mouse cursor, but he’s got tired of that now. When he was still feral and only an occasional visitor, he was totally fascinated by the TV. He would sit transfixed for ages, watching every movement. His favourites were the scrolling credits or a good game of football.
    We once showed him a video of himself eating shrimps, he watched intently, went up and started scratching at the screen, then did the classic peep round the back of the television to see where they could be hidden!

Nowadays, if he comes to me at the computer, it’s normally either to chill out a bit or to give me the message that he wants something. He will hop up, make a real nuisance of himself for a while, and then wander off in a huff if I don’t immediately understand exactly what he wants.

This is not a tail - it’s a MESSAGE!

Can’t you understand what I’m trying to tell you?

OK, this is cool with my own private solarium.

"Peace cannot be achieved through violence,
    it can only be attained through understanding."
    Albert Einstein

Oh, Fister, you've always known how to make yourself heard

My cat Cubby just stands in front of my monitor until I move him then he will cry until I get away from my computer at times. I want to make a bed for him on my computer tower and put a blanket in it for it. But not sure how to go about it yet.