Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of baby Mocha(I hope):O)

That was Terri's Mocha with no mustache!

And that is Otis and Stella checking out Mocha!

I'm testing, coming directly from Terri's webshots album. Hope this works!! LOL!

Thank you!! YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!! Logan you are a genius!!! :O) I have a couple more in there I wanna post, I'll try when i get home from work! I am late!! Think my boss will understand I had to get pix of my furrbabies up?? he he he
    Golden smiles,

Hi Terri! I'll post another pic for you. All you do is click on the picture you want. Then right click on the picture and select Properties. Highlight the address you see there and right click that and choose copy. Then come here and push the image button below the message box. Paste the address in there by right clicking and choosing Paste or by pushing CTRL + V.

OR you could type the following with no spaces between the [img], the address, and the other [/img]:

And you'll get this:

Hope I didn't confuse you! Your babies are ALL soooo beautiful.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Thanks Aly I have done the exact thing, and it doesn't work! I am going to try typing it! Thanks again for helping out and being so kind, everyone here is soooooo nice!P.S I was just watching a tug o war match between my 70# Otis and 4# Mocha!!! They are hilarious!! What entertainment they are,,,,,my kids(2 are in the above pic)have breakfast and just watch them like their watching a good movie!! LOL
    Golden smiles,

Golden Smiles, Mocha is precious! I love the shot of Stella and Otis checking him out! He doesn't look intimidated at all!! He reminds me so much of my little toy apricot, Pumpkin, who has been at the Rainbow Bridge for many years now. This is a shot of him as a puppy (sorry for the poor quality photo) and we had only had him a few days.

Pam - I forgot to tell you Pumpkin was my desktop the other day. I use the webshots desktop and screen saver and have it change desktops every 24 hours. Well I had downloaded Pumpkin's pic onto my webshots one time and I was so excited one morning to wake up and see your pretty Pumpkin.
    Alyson

Aly that is sweet! Pumpkin was probably wagging his tail from the Bridge. He was such a lovebug!! My one regret is that the pictures I have of all of my sweeties at the Rainbow Bridge are not that great. Many of them have humans in them so when I was looking to post their pictures I had to search hard to find photos where no one was holding them. By the way, how did you get that neat border in the pictures of Mocha? I haven't seen that offered on Webshots.

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: Pam ]

Pam, Pumpkin was adorable, what a cutie, I can imagine how you felt about losing him.

Terri, Mocha is so cute, what beautiful coloring and Otis and Stella are beautiful dogs. What a nice family you have.
    Jackie

Pam~ Pumpkin is just darling They do look a lot alike! Thanks for sharing your precious photo! I love that name too, I had that on my list of names!! I got the border around Mocha's pix in my photo express cd that came with the scanner. This little guy is soooooooo funny, and it is so sweet how gentle my goldens are with him! He hasn't left my bed at night at all(although that's a big drop for himLOL) He's a snuggle bunny! Otis usually starts out on my bed with hubby, Mocha and I, but gets down to sprawl out! And Stella, Bailey and Amos are in their various spots around the house!! Funny how they all have their own niche like us humans!!
    Golden smiles,

So Terri, are you happy with the poodle breed selection?
    Alyson

Hi Terri--it's daisy from the golden retriever site over at MSN!!! I've tried to figure out the picture posting using your message thread--but I gave up. I'll try again when my patience is at 100 percent!!
    daisy
    p.s.---great pictures--you are a computer genius!!
    daisyjeanne
    Dandie, Summer, Gracie

Hi Daisy! Nice name! Welcome to Pet Talk!

Pam, Pumpkin was sooo precious! What a sweet face.

Hi DaisyJeanne!!! I am fairly new here, but I really like it!!By the way........I didn't post my own pix couldn't figure it out!! I had a lot of help from the girls here!! And Aly........I love the Poodle breed, they have a personality very simliar to my goldens, just in a wittle package!!! He is my sweetheart! I love him!!(now to get thru potty training!! LOL)
    Golden smiles,

Hi Daisy!! We're getting lots of Golden lovers over here too! I think you will like it here just as much!