Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack

Jack

Jack

What a sweetheart you are to be sure. Not only a fun kittie to have around - but a groomer as well!! (Our late Meezer Kisi used to groom her Daddy - with a look of such peace on her face is was lovely to behold!!)
    Jack I wish you day of much loving, cuddles and treats - you so deserve your title of Cat of the Day - Congratulations handsome furboy. What beautiful colouring and I adore the ballet pose!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Oh Jack what a handsome long-legged boy you are. And you take care of your mom and make sure she's always well groomed. Filou does that too for his dad. It must be fun to have you around and we know you have a safe life now -so be good and walk on your leash

Oh Jack how handsome you are there decked out in your harness and leash. It looks like you are ready to take your human for a walk. You had some big shoes to fill after the death of Pal but it sounds like you were *sent from above* to help your human through that hard time. It's easy to see why you are Today's Cat. You are just all that a kitty should be and more! Purrs to you Jack!

Congratulations on being COTD, Jack!! You sure are a handsome boy and very much deserving of this special day! I hope you have a great day in the spotlight

Congratulations on being Cat of the day Jack! You are a very handsome boy and I hope you get extra treats today.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Oh Jack, what a handsome boy. So pleased to hear you have fitted in so well to your new home. You've done a great job of helping your purrson by keeping her on her toes never knowing what you are going to do next.

Hope you get lots of cuddles and treats on your special day of honour Jack.

Dear Jack's Mama, I am so sorry to hear about Pal's death. Thank God for little Jack coming along to mend your heart. He looks like a handful, all right! May you enjoy life together for many, many, MANY happy, healthy years!

Blog Entries

Jumpin' JACK, our COTD

Mew, mew you are cute kitty fluff stuff. CATgratulations on being our baby kitten Cat of the Day. Jack, you remind me of my son, Carmel - mew, mew, meeeOw! [see him with his siblings in the picture below).

My KatMa is so very happy to hear you're going to master walking on a retractable leash. It must have been devastating for your KatMama to lose her beloved PAL. My KatMa understands pet loss; her cats & dog older than me all lived to ripe old ages but have crossed over Rainbow Bridge [http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm]. Saying goodby to our beloved pet companions is ultra painful. We send your KatMommie our condolences and thank PAL for sending you to her.

Live long and healthy, safe~n~sound, loved and cherished with your KatMommy. You are such a sweet little bundle of furboy!

Purrs, figure 8's, headbumps, from moi, Sasha and my KatMa sends you tons of hugs & kisses...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Mornin' Jack!

Another affectionate ginger cat - love those stripes!!!! Catgratulations, Jack, you're a great Cat of the Day! Hope you get extra treats and an extra walk on your leash today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Jack, you are sweet as pumpkin pie

What a little stud! You are so very handsome with that sweet orange kitty look of love all over your face! YEAH JACK, Our Awesome Cat of the Day!!

Jack
    What a bundle of cute you are! I love your long legs. I bet you can really run when the mood hits you. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Jack!

What a handsome boy you are! It must be a joy to have you around! I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles today on your extra special day. Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Jack, the others are right! You are one handsome fellow!! And I especially love seeing you decked out in your harness!!! I have some dogs that give me a run for my money at the end of the extension leash, but I never tried it on a cat!! I think my Butter boy would have me climbing trees with him or suffer a horrible case of whiplash!!!

Congratulations to you, Jack, on being the Cat of the Day. And thank you for helping to mend your mom's broken heart. Pal just "moved" over and made room for you in your mom's heart!

Congrats to our handsome Jack!