Thread: One year today since Tiger passed to RB

One year today since Tiger passed to RB

Hi everyone,
    It is one year to the day (June 2) that my baby Tiger passed away. I am trying so hard to forget that horrible day but I also can't help but think about her and what a beautiful kitty she was. Actually, I think about her every single day and still cry sometimes. I will never forget her...
    Tiger-Cat of the day

She was a beautiful kitten. And she sucked her tail?! That's so funny. My cat Puff did it too. My Mom always got mad that I let him do it on the satin couch, it left water marks... Tiger is at the bridge with Puff now. I wonder if they still do that! Remembering Tiger with happy thoughts will help you get through this day.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

My heartfelt sympathy to you, your kitten was so beautiful, i am so sorry for your loss, i know how hard it is, and i just want to say i feel for you, HUGS
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm so sorry! Tigar was a beautiful kitty... if you don't mind my asking , what happend to her? how old was she?

remember her with fond memories, and be happy with the memories...I know it is still sad to miss them, but remembering the happy times is all we can do.

Tiger will be waiting for you on RB, such a pretty kitten.

I am so sorry to hear about your Tiger.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Originally posted by marysmerrycats
    I'm so sorry! Tigar was a beautiful kitty... if you don't mind my asking , what happend to her? how old was she?

remember her with fond memories, and be happy with the memories...I know it is still sad to miss them, but remembering the happy times is all we can do.

She was hit by a car or something. She was 2 years old at the time. Her back legs were paralyzed but she managed to make it home anyway.. She died in the hospital. Since that day, our cats NEVER go outside. I wish all cats could stay inside where they are safe and sound

My kitty Meo 25 years ago had the same fate. She came home after an accident and her colon was paralyzed, didn't work anymore, so we had to put her to sleep.
    She was a cute Tabby like Filou's girlfriend Juni and this is why Filou and Tigris now live inside too.

rest in peace, and have fun at the RB, sweet Tiger!!