Thread: Where can I find Turkish Van Breeders in Ontario Canada?

Where can I find Turkish Van Breeders in Ontario Canada?

I am looking to adopt a turkish van into our family and I don't know where I can find a turkish van breeder in ontario. I have done internet searches and can't really locate any, seems like they are pretty rare in north america, let alone Canada. If you know of any breeders please let me know, thanks

Click to see pictures of my Paws and Claws!!

First off, welcome to Pet Talk. You'll love it here. I've never heard of that breed myself but maybe some other experienced PT'ers can help. Love the pictures at the bottom. Is it your kitty or a picture of a turkish van??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Originally posted by slick
    First off, welcome to Pet Talk. You'll love it here. I've never heard of that breed myself but maybe some other experienced PT'ers can help. Love the pictures at the bottom. Is it your kitty or a picture of a turkish van??
    the photos in the link to the photo album is actually my own pets and the two cats in this thread is pictures of other people's Turkish Van. They are cats who like to swim.

also thanks to K&L for the link!
    Click to see pictures of my Paws and Claws!!