Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Precious!

Pretty Precious!

You are Precious indeed stunning girl! Look at that gorgeous fluffy fur and those penetrating beautiful eyes. What a glamour girl! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!!

CONGRATS!

Congrats on being COTD. You deserve it.
    You look so sweet and pretty I want
    to send you a cyber hug.
    Sandy Frost

a pretty name for a pretty cat Congratulations for being cat of the day.

You are beautiful Precious! Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Blog Entries

Precious, COTD

Mew, mew Precious -- you are aptly named! What an angel girl you are. Your Paw-paw is sooo lucky to have you as his special feline model!

You must enjoy it so much not having a two-year old human around you now that you live in your forever home with such nice purrsons and all of your cat buddies.

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & spoiled.

KatMa sends you a thousand hugs & kisses; and I, Sasha, the Cat send you kittykisses, head bumps, fancy figure 8's, and purrs.
    a photo of me & my kittens for you!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Simply purrrrecious Precious!

Photogenic to say the least...your Daddy has a great eye and such a beautiful subject. We really enjoyed your bio, Precious, you are very fortunate to have found such a wonderful "kitty heaven" complete with roast chicken, but I think your purrsons realize how fortunate they are to have you too, and that is the wonderful "moral of this story!" Catgratulations, beautiful girl, tell Daddy we'd love to see more of his photos of you and the rest of your furr family!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Precious,
    You are truly what your name says you are! And so beautiful. Your story warmed my heart. I am sure you bring lots of smiles to your mom and dad! CONGRATUALTIONS sweet Precious for being a most pretty, photogenic COTD. I hope you get lots of *kisses* and *hugs* today. And maybe this time a WHOLE chicken all to yourself.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Precious what a perfect name for a perfect Little Cat! and youlook so relaxed lying thier in your Back Yard , lying in the grass! Precious that you are precious COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Precious Jewel

Dearest Precious, you remind me of my girlcat, Dinah Lee, whom I love to distraction but who is in no way a mental giant. Is that what your Dad was referring to when he talked about your "depth"? Beauty and an affectionate nature in a cat more than make up for shortcomings in the brain department, however, and it sounds as though those important qualities are your strong suits.

Health, happiness and a long life with which to enjoy them, lovely girl!

Pretty Precious for sure. I loved reading your story. You are such an adorable, gorgeous looking girl.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Precious
    How sweet you look in your flower garden! I bet things are never dull when you are around. I hope your chicken was good! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

A daddy's girl How sweet!
    Precious Precious, you are a true kitty! What, they thought that chicken was not yours?

Oh Precious, you are sooooo beautiful, lying there surrounded by flowers. Our purrson calls us "precious" all the time but didn't actually give any of us that name - how remiss of her. Humans are so strange though, how could you be expected to know that a warm chicken hadn't been cooked especially for you?
    Loads of congratulations on your special day (although it sounds as if every day is special in the wonderful home you have found).

There's a kitty that couldn't have a better life. Good for her.

There's something so exquisitely poignant about a Daddy's love for his special girl. Being a "Daddy's girl" myself, I was moved to tears as I read of your Daddy's love, so pure and deep. He has shared with us a most beautifully written, heartfelt tribute to an absolutely fabulous feline! Congratulations to you dear Precious, Cat of the Day! I will forever hold in my heart the image of you and your Dad, camera in hand, ambling beside that winding river. Love and wishes to you for a very long, healthy and happy life! May your special day be filled with all things wonderous...(And that would most certainly include some chicken, served up royally!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~