Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet Sammy!!

It must be something about the name that makes you Sammy girls demand that you are the one and only
    Absolutely!! Go Sammy!! We Sammys have plenty of attitude don't we? I took over as top cat from my mummy Jessica a couple of years ago now and I have never looked back. Don't know why my purrsons insist on having these other cats around - I should be enough for them. I trample them during the night. I demand food which I don't eat and I get under their feet when they are going downstairs - what more could they ask??

Hope you enjoyed your special day Sammy.

Tails can be petted too!

Sweet Sammy, someday you may learn that it feels really good when your mama runs her hand all the way from your ears to the tip of your tail. It seems kinda sad to abort a good petting by ending at the tail. None of our four babies understood tail petting when they came to us, but, boy oh boy, they like it now! Bill, our wild boy, walks by very close to us and then waits with just his tail within reach. We are supposed to tug it gently, whereupon he throws himself on his side and shows his tummy for us to rub. Just try to pick him up, though, and he evaporates!

Have a long, healthy and happy life, dearest Sammy!