Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing:

Missing:

Prince wasn't in the yard this morning! I don't know what to do! We live in the country, so we went to our neighbor's across the highway, but they weren't home. We went to 3 different homes, to see if they had saw him, but they hadn't. They said that they would keep their eye out for him, but I am worried. And even if he does come back on his own, what do I do to him, he doesn't know any better...

Do you keep him outside at night?

I'm praying for your baby that he returns safely home. PLEASE keep us updated on Prince.

omg i hope he comes back soon! when he comes back, Do not yell at him or get mad or anything, Give him a treat for coming back home, And keep an eye on him.

Thank you for the Awesome Signature, wolfsoul!

-ME

oh no! Prince isn't home?? Omgosh. Ok well I read a few tips on what to do when your dog is lost. Leave a piece of your clothing that you've been wearing recently. He'll smell your scent and hopefully come back. Another one..why not leave something irrisistable? Something you know he'd come and eat up.. or even better..leave it in a crate? I hope you find him soon! Prayers for you and your baby

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Oh no! Any news yet?! I really truly hope you find him, it must be really scary!

Frisco does that to me sometimes, I'll take him outside, turn my head for one second and the next thing I know, he's gone! I think they do it on purpose...it's a conspiracy...

I hope you find him, do every thing you can, call the local shelters or petshops. One time Timber got away, and the petstore caught her and kept her there until we went there and found her. Call around, i'm sure someone will find Prince!
    I've been BOO'd!

I just got back from looking, and no sign...
    Do you keep him outside at night?
    Yes I do, but he left at 9 am.

Thanks for the tips seamusK, and binka_nugget. I will try them.

wolfsoul- I can't call local shelters, because they are at least 20 miles away! Hopefully he isn't that far! Our closest town is 5 miles away, and it is tiny. I told the gas station to keep an eye out for him and spread the new... wish me luck!

OMG

that is my biggest fear--that one of my dogs would run off--I am so worried for you right now.
    Is he wearing his license or id tags? Does he have a tattoo or microchip?? If so, hopefully someone will find him and return him to you. Call EVERYONE you can think of--try your local police too, they may be able to tell you who to try next. Although the shelters are far away, call them anyway, because someone may have picked him up thinking he was a stray, and taken him there. Take the most recent picture you have of him, everywhere you go with you to look--make posters if you have to.

Good luck--I hope your baby returns home soon!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

OMG I know how you feel however. My RB dog, Rufus, use to get away all the time (wasn't neutered) but he always managed to find his way home safe (we lived on a busy road) Even when he was really old and we moved we managed to get him back safe and sound. I'm sure you'll get your sweet boy back soon Good luck, I hope you find him really soon

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I forgot, when he does come home--do not punish him. Give him a lot of love and praise

FOUND!

WE FOUND HIM!!!!
    Our nieghbors called us, and asked us if we owned a dog named Prince. (Prince was wearing his tags) We went and got him, and he was panting really hard... he had walked about 4 miles!!! We are so happy that he is home, and I gave him some treats, and water, and now he is safe and happy. HOME SWEET HOME!

Thank goodness, Prince is safe and back home with you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

WHEW!! Gosh, I am glad that Prince is home..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Thank God he is home!!!!
    I'm so happy that Prince made it home safely, and that he was wearing his tags
    Give that mischevious boy a big hug and kiss from me!!!!

That's great! 4 miles? that's one fit boy. Glad he's come safe and sound.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I'm glad to hear that Prince is safe back at home!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr