A few of you have asked how Peanut's tummy is coming along, so I thought I'd post an update.

She is back on 1/2 a pill of Prednisolone a day and I'm putting Rescue Remedy in her water, and it seems to be working. Check out the peach fuzz.

I was originally putting the rescue remedy in all the water they had access to. I thought it would help Tubby too, so he wouldn't be so interested in how she smells. Welll......all it did was make him sleep more. To the point where he came out for morning treats, dinner time treats, and the occassional sniff and swat with Peanut in the middle of the night. He was never up and about like he used to be. I didn't like that at all, so now I only put it in the glass of water on the floor in the bedroom. That is Peanut's preferred drinking fountain, and Tubby only drinks out of it now and then, so I thought this might work out better.

Seems to be working because her hair is growing back on her tummy, and one leg is almost back to normal (she wouldn't hold still long enough for a pic of that ). The other leg has started to grow back a little, but I've caught her chewing on it quite often so that's the one spot she hasn't given up on.

She seems much calmer, but is otherwise her usual dorky sweet self so I'm thinking I'll stick with this combo for the time being.

Thanks to everyone for caring about my little girl.