Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aries

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Aries

Hello Aries,
    You look really proud and well educated on this picture . I'm sure you can be a sweety pie or a real bandit when you play with your dog.
    Congratulations to be COTD and wish you a beautifull day celebrating the event.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

ARIES

Aries what a handsome boy. Enjoy
    uour special day.
    Sandy Frost

Tuxy love!

Oooh hubba hubba, nothing like a GREAT tuxedo fella in the morning...Congrats, Aries, and fellow tuxedo head bumpies from my gal Ritzy!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Aries! You are one handsome fellow.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Such a handsome fellow you are, Aries. Like the name too! Congrats on being COTD!!

Blog Entries

Aries, COTD

Mew, MeeoW! You are sooo very handsome in you gorgeous fur tuxedo! My heart is aflutter and my KatMa is kissing your picture on the 'puter screen! CATgratulations on being our COTD...
    That you have such a nice buddie in Hercules, the dog! Below is a photo of our late doggie, Bobby. She was an angel dog who rescued our late cat, Paddy Paws!

EeeoW!! Mew. I must warn you, Aries -- not all dogs are sweet & nice with us pussycats the way your Hercules is or our late Bobby was. Since you are declawed (ouch! how can you climb up a tree to protect yourself?) you must not believe that every dog you meet wouldn't hurt sweet little you!
    Have a great day today, live long, healthy and happy with your purrsons and Hercules.

Me with my babies -- they were sooo cute!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Re: Tuxy love!

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    Oooh hubba hubba, nothing like a GREAT tuxedo fella in the morning...Congrats, Aries, and fellow tuxedo head bumpies from my gal Ritzy!
    I am not surprised that Tuxluvr and the beautiful Ritzy find you the handsome tux extraordinaire!!!! Ritzy has good taste and recognizes a fabulous Tux baby when she sees one.

Aries, your pose is regal to say the least, very, very proper, and we loved making your acquaintence today! Special paw applause from Minkly, Jasmine and Clancy - Have a wonderful day as our King Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Aries, what a handsome guy you are! Congratulations for being our COTD!

Well of course , most people know that Aries originally was the God of war! hopefully you dont treat your pal the Dog in that manner! You do have a proud look about you Aries the New COTD but peace is better than War!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Aries, I just LOVE TUXEDO BABIES!!! You are adorable, all dressed up for your photo! Your Tux looks so elegant and soft! I can see why you have such a PROUD look on that gorgeous face of yours!!! You really brought a BIG SMILE to my face this morning! Congratulations on your Honors today, and I hope you have a wonderful day with your doggy pal, and chasing around the remote control cars! I wish I could see that--how cute!!!

What a beautiful man you are, Mr. Aries! Those Tuxies are sooooo striking and lovely. You are a fine example of one glamorous adorable kitty. (Stay inside little buddy!) YEAH ARIES!!

You little tuxedo cat!

You little baba! What a cute mustache you have! Congrats, you handsome COTD!!
    love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Good Morning, handsome Aries. How gracious of you to don your formal wear for us today! Gotta love that macho-man pose!! So fitting your name...a warrior we know! But, I think you're more of a "wuv" than a warrior! How I'd love to see you and your Labbie bud "duke" it out! Even though he weighs in at a hefty 110lbs, , I'll bet you come out the winner every time! At least in this house, the Lab is usually the loser! Congratulations to you handsome and lovable Aries, our fabulous Cat of the Day!! What a sweetie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

In my house, too, the lab is the loser when it comes to what the kitty wants! Congratualtions, Aries, on your special day!
    Oreo and Molly

What a handsome tux boy you are Aries!
    I love your face markings! You sure are a cutie!
    Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy