Thread: i'm back

i'm back

sorry about that everyone! i had some unexpected computer troubles and was w/ out a computer for a month. then trying to catch up was a headache. i hope to be back up to par here soon.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Welcom Back!!

LabLover & Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

thank you! (i wasn't expecting a welcome back so soon really. shame on me. it's been so long, i have doubts about anyone remembering me.)

has anyone left the group since i was gone?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Hi there! 'Course we 'member ya!

Welcome back!
    I don't think anyone has left...not that I can recall anyways! lol

We remember you AND missed you! Glad to see you back You got tons of reading to do!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

can bytes be measered by weight?

Welcome back!! Good luck on catching up. It might take a while!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

crow-noir welcome back, it's nice to hear from you, it's awful when the computer goes down, it seems we loose touch with the world, maybe that's good and maybe that's bad.haha
    Jackie

Of course we remember you! And we missed you, too. Welcome back! You have a lot of catching up to do

i can't remember who it was, but i remember someone taking in a friend's cat for a while and the transition for both the dog and the cat. i was into that for about a week when the 'puter kerplunked. who was it and how did things go w/ that?

I think you're talking about Staci (with Shai and Kylie). They're all doing good as far as I know She'll probably see this and tell you more.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Hey! Hey!! Yep That's me!!! Things are going great!! Kylie is attached to me and Shaianne now. She is a permanent fixture here. When her old momma comes over she acts like she did when I visited her, distant. She is a good kitty.
    Shai and I were gone for almost a week, I had another friend check on Kylie daily. We got home today and she is at times getting nose to nose to Shai. I think she missed the dog!! I was on the phone and Shai was laying on the floor and Kylie went over and laid down a beside her and rolled over to her back!! I think thats a good sign!!!
    WELCOME BACK and thanks for asking!!!!
    Pictures of the 2 are in my webshots album in my signature!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

well, i'm glad everything is going so well!!!!
    i had so much fun reading day to day updates and seeing the small amounts of progress.

HI
    c:/documents and settings./aaron/mydocuments.DCP_0007