Thread: Meet darling Damien!

Meet darling Damien!

Dear Damien. When I clicked on your picture this morning I let out a big AWWWW!! You are so very precious, little one! (Oh, those paws!!) Then, when I read that you were blind, my heart sank a bit. But after reading of your unbridled joyfulness, how very loved you are, what a wonderful human and furry family you have, I realzied there's no reason to feel sad! Nothing's going to get you down! And Damien, when I look into your sweet, sweet eyes, all I see is love! You are a true inspiration and so very deserving of the coveted title of Sunday Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you beautiful, brave Damien! I wish for you many, many more happy years with your proud and adoring family! Hugs and kisses to you cutie pie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Damien
    You certainly are darling! What a sweet face! I was so sad to hear you can't see but thrilled to learn you don't let that slow you down. You have over come a great obsticle sweetie. You deserve top honors today as our Pet of the Day.

Damien

Aww Damien you are so pretty! I felt kind of sad when I read that you are blind but you seemed to have adapted very well indeed! Congratulations on POTD you deserve it!