Thread: Music Puzzle #3

Music Puzzle #3

I have changed the rules some
    Music Puzzle Rules
    There is only 3 rules and they are:
    1.)Have Fun!
    2.) When you think you know the answer, email me at [email protected]
    How to Play
    Well i will post either a picture or some facts about the music artist and you may ask questions to find out who he\she is.
    3.) You must ask atleast one question befor guessing.

Hope you have fun!
    ---------------------------------------------

Ok this guys is my favorite Rapper! His real name is Cornell Haynes, JR.
    He is 22. He has 4 tattoos and one is on his right are which is a joker holding cards which on the cards spells his name.

Is he a solo artist or part of a group?

He has released one solo CD and he is in a group. He is the first in his group to release a solo album.

[This message has been edited by *BaSim* (edited May 04, 2001).]

I konw you told us to e-mail you but I know the answer! Its Nelly! If you wanna go and take a ride wit me...We goin down down baby...Ande le` ande le1 mama E.I. E.I. whoa oh, whats happenin now!...

Sorry I just couldn't help my self!!!!!!!!

------------------
    *Whoever said you couldn't buy love forgot about dogs.*

oh sorry i didnt follow the rules! i didn't ask a question! sorry! i'll pay more attention next time!

------------------

your right ...... and if you dont mind me asking how old r u?? and do you likw Nelly?? because im like obbsessed with the man!!!! i almost named Simba... Nelly!!!!!

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

Hey, Im obsessed with Nelly! I have a good idea for the next music puzzle, just e-mail me at [email protected]

I am only 12 years old. I don't like rap music that much, but Nelly is cool. I like his music. I am surprised that his latest single "Ride Wit Me" doesn't have a faster beat, which is actually cool for a rapper to do.

------------------

Wow! Whatcha don't learn on PetTalk!!Thanks guys for making me feel like an old lady!!!!!I thought I'd be a cool 50, but obviously, it ain't gonna happen! LOL! I am totally out of the loop! Still dwellin on 60-80's music..Oh Gawd! I'm just like my parents! Yikes!!! This younger generation....

Dont feel bad K.I. i am 14 and i love 80s music!!! i don't like rap and i like a little 90s but i really love 80s moozik!

Karen I am sixteen and I refuse to listen to this modern "music" if that's what you want to call it I love oldies (sorry, we DO call them oldies ). No offense to you rap-lovers, I just can't stand it. I am writing a speech for English class on the dangers of the bad lyrics in today's "music!" Yeah, I'll take the Beatles anytime

Don't anybody like the music from the 50s and 60s, like The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Roy Orbison, Patsy Cline, The Platters, Little Richard, The Diamonds? I love this music, I ride my exercise bike and listen to it. Of course I also love Pavarotti.

I think Rap is the only form of music. Atleast to me Rap is the only Music. Rap is talent rock.. u cant understand them all it is screaming... Rap they have talent not everyone can rap and have such talent to come up with a song from the top or your head like freestylers do. everyone can scream though!

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

I have to laugh..that's what I told my parents about the 60's rock groups with the "long" hair!! Everybody's taste is different and there's no wrong or right! I had an awesome, great, FUN teen years so I hope you all enjoy yours and end up as happy as I am! Yep, Jackie..you're talking to a MAJOR uncured Beatlemaniac who waited outside for 14 hours for a glimpse of nothing! I still love head-banging music the best, LOL! but I love Andre Pachelli as does my opera loving Cody who lays near the CD player to listen and chill. Never thought I would like THAT kind of music!

I have never been a fan of rap either, but Basim, nothing personal, I enjoy all of your posts very much but I just never liked rap. It seems that most of the lyrics in every one of the rap songs I have heard are horrible, hateful, and a terrible influance to kids, but I have not heard very much rap. I guess because of the few songs I have heard and had such negative feelings about them it spoiled my desire for any rap song.

And Karen I...I love all kinds of music, I really enjoy music from the 60's to today's music, and I absolutely LOVE Andre Pachelli! He sang a solo with Sara Brightman and I saw her when she was touring for her album called LaLuna and it's amazing. His voice and Sara Brightman's also give me chills I am I think on the young end to be such a fan but I am not sure. I am 25 and love some opera