Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Abby

Adorable Abby

Well done Abby on being the Cat of the Day. We hope you have a wonderful day today, although it sounds as if you have a wonderful day every day.
    I think the kitchen might have been decorated especially to match your beautiful colouring!

She looks so dignified, it's surprising she is so playful. Good luck, and an extra slice of bacon, Abby.

Re: Adorable Abby

Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
    I think the kitchen might have been decorated especially to match your beautiful colouring!
    I noticed the same thing! How beautifully she blends with her surroundings! It sounds like another magical match-up of the perfect human with the perfect kitty. Abby it sounds like you are living the good life complete with Sunday bacon! Wow, my kitties are envious ~ they have never tasted bacon! I am hoping that your human's grandchild was able to find the perfect orange kitten that same day too! Congrats to beautiful Abby on Cat of the Day!

Abby, you are soo beautiful!! Congrats on being cat of the day!!

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02

Fluffy Elegance!!!

A beauty you are, sweet Abby!!! We loved readingi your story...you sound sooooo happy and playful! Those beautiful blue eyes just twinkle! Catgratulations Abby - what a purrrrfect Cat of the Day you are! No wonder you purrrson fell instantly in love!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What a beautiful cat you are, Abby! I'm glad you told your purrents, Pick ME!!!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh Abby! Your beautiful face and that "super model" pose have taken my breath away! What a gorgeous girl you are! It's no surprise to read that you so handily captured the hearts of your people! And I had to laugh as I read through my fellow Pet Talker's congrats. I thought the same thing!!......You're a perfect decorative match to your kitchen! (Don't tell anyone, but my beautiful RB baby Chessa was also a perfect color match to our kitchen tiles!) Congratulations to you dear Abby girl! You're a perfectly divine choice of our Saturday Cat of the Day honors! I'm sure tomorrow there will be an extra taste of that yummy bacon to celebrate your special day! Hugs to you sweet Abby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awesome Abby , you are truly a awe ispiring Cat! Are you a pure bred! Actually as someone who has both , it doesnt really matter , as purebred or not Cats are Cats , full of Love! Awesome Abby new COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a very stunning girl, Abby! Congrats on being COTD!!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Adorable Abby is right. You are such a sight to behold. You are a true beauty.

Congratulations sweetheart on being ouor COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Abby

Aw Abby, I have to say I made a little gasp when I saw your beautiful picture. Why, because dear Abby, minus the long hair you look so much like my Smokey who passed away after 20 loving years! Congraulations on being COTD!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Beautiful Abby

Aww - your beautiful blue eyes and your fluffy, gorgeous marked fur are breathtaking. Your purrson's description of your playful nature makes me wonder if you're not part Maine Coon -- your fur looks it and my Maine guy (I call him my Maine Goon!) is just as entertaining. Congrats on being our COTD to kick off this three-day holiday weekend.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

AWESOME Abby!

Dear Abby,

You are indeed a beautiful girl... I'm a bit COONfused by the breed your PURRson listed however! You have some longhaired kitty genes in there. You actually look more like a Ragdoll than a Siamese... As if it matters what you are, because you my dear are MAHvelous!

We salute you & congratulate your exquisite beauty today as our PURRecious Cat Of The Day!!!

This is Lovey who was also adopted by PURRsons who thought they were only coming for her brother who they had been waiting for on our kitten waiting list!!! When they saw her they wanted both!!! I'll bet you looked a lot like her as a kitten!!!

KITTY KISSES!!!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Abby you are a very special kitty cat! Your beauty equals your loving and playful personality!! YEAH ABBY!!!!

Abby
    Your sweet picture sure brightened up my rainy day. You really are adorable! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.