Thread: Veronica

Veronica

wow! with one hour to spare...what a lucky doggy you are...and it sounds like your family is very lucky to have you. Enjoy your special day!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Oh dear! Veronica I can't imagine the circumstances that caused you to be in a shelter and one hour from the Rainbow Bridge, but I am certainly glad that your new family arrived in the nick of time. You are a beautiful girl and I love the look on your face in your picture. I have seen that same look on my Bella's face and it makes me melt. I'm so glad you have a nice home and get to do enjoyable things like bark at the blimp! HA! That put a smile on my face! Congratulations to Veronica, a very special Dog of the Day!

Dear Veronica, it's incomprehensible that such a beautiful, kind and loving doggie like yourself was surrendered!! And I get chills to think you were just minutes away from that most horrible of fates! My heartfelt thanks go out to all those who worked so hard to rescue you and especially to your loving family who welcomed you into their home with open arms. You are a treasure and your family is so blessed to have such a gorgeous, gentle and lovable pup to share their lives with! Congratulations precious Veronica! As Pam says, you really are a heartmelter and so very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day! Won't your adoring friends and fans be thrilled to learn you've earned the title of "top dog!" I'll bet the treats will be flowing at all of those drive up windows! Enjoy YOUR day, sweet Veronica!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good morning, beautiful Veronica!!! What a doll you are, sweeetheart!! What a pretty girl you are! Your prett face reminds me of another dear Pet Talker, Abbey! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our Dog ofd the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

How wonderful to meet a gorgeous Airedale named Veronica!! It sounds like you are well known in Ohio, adorable girl!! YEAH VERONICA!!

Veronica
    Gosh, talk about a death row pardon! I'm so glad you are now safe and happy with a loving home. It's time to enjoy yourself to the fullest! Congratulations, sweetie on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Congrats on DOTD Veronica! You are a beautiful Airedale girl and I bet my mom's both Airedale boys would just love you!!! Have a wonderful day!

Veronica,

You are one gorgeous pupper. I'm so glad your story
    had a happy ending....or beginning really. I would love to
    thank all those in Breed rescue work who truely love their
    breed & prove it by doing such great work all over the country.
    Happy congratulations going out to you sweet girl as our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Here's to years of health,love & lots
    of blimps around your house. Hugs to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beautiful Airedale! I have one too.. shes not quite as cleaned up as you... CONGRATS on being DOTD...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

You have such sweet soulful and Id say grateful eyes Veronica!!! Im so glad you were spared. May you never know how close it was. Many hugs and treats sweetheart forever!!!

Veronica

Hey, Veronica-another 'dale who enjoys blimps!! My 'dale, Dizzy Disraeli loved them from the time he was 6 weeks old as well his friends Jack, Polo, Sparkle , Max and Chester(all 'dales). Maybe that's why they're called "Airdales" no, forgot the e- but, it could be!! Nose nuzzles!!
    Attached Images Attached Images