Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuxido and Zeik

Tuxido and Zeik

Hi, good day to you both! Congratulations on being COTD. Two adorable kitties! You both seem to be quite the characters! Love and kisses on your special day! Enjoy

What wonderful kitties Not sure if you're sleeping or wrestling in that big picutre. We enjoy wrestling. There are some good picutres of us play-fighting, which we could share with you if our human would finish that website she's been talking about for years
    Many congratulations to Sidy and Zeiky Boy on your special day.

Love the picture of you two draped over each other! A double congrats on cotd!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

You both are so shiny and black, it's a little difficult to see where one leaves off and the other begins. Congratulations to both of you handsome boys on being Cat of The Day!

Today it's "double the pleasure" on COTD What an adorable pair you are, Tuxido and Zeik!! It's great that you two not only have a proud and adoring human to shower you with love, but as well, you have each other to share those crazy, late night kitty romps and snuggles! How could anyone consider such gentle and giving creaures "just cats???" The great love, comfort and joy you bring to your family makes you priceless treasures to cherish for forever! Congratulations to beautiful Tuxido and Zeik, our extra special Friday Cats of the Day! Gave a very happy day celebrating your day of honor, sweet Tuxido and Zeik!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What handsome boys you are, Tuxido and Zeik! In your large picture, it looks like Zeik is trying to smother Tuxido with love! I wish you the very best and a fun day of celebration. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Oreo and Molly

double the pleasure , Double the fun , with Two Black and White Kitties , its better than One! What a great photo! I wish that everyone who has a Cat realizes that in most cases , a Cat would love to have a friend , one of his own kind to play with and Share his toys! Cogratulations to Tuxido and Zeik both COTDS!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tuxido and Zeik
    What a pile of cuties you are! You look very happy and healthy. Congratulations on being our special Cats of the Day, sweeties.

Oh...you're wonderful!!!

Tuxido and Zeik - totally cool cats! A good romp going there, really loved meeting both of you - double fantastic - catgratulations to both of you (and to your loving purrson) on being today's Cats of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

you guys are too cute! what great pics also
    congratulations for being cat(s) of the day!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

TWO TUXIES!!!!!

Love those Tuxies, yes I do - what a terrifice picture - did you guys "pose" or did your mom just happen to catch you that way? (Or was it Dad?) Had to post - even if I am at work - Grasshopper will be grinning from ear to ear when she she's you two young sons!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

What a couple of cuties. Their antics probably make you wonder why you are paying for cable TV with that much entertainment for free. Good luck.

What a great picture! You could try out for WCW (World Cat Wrestling)! I love action shots, but they're so hard to get!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Yes it is double the pleasure to see two handsome, fun-loving boys today. No cat is just a cat, each one is unique and special.
    Catgratulations on being our Cats of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable