Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our special Maya Linn

Our special Maya Linn

Maya Linn, you're such a beautiful kitty

We are sure that your mom will spoil you rotten today, not that she doesn't do that on a daily basis .

Have a special day in the spotlight with all your furry brothers and a long and happy life!

Such a beautiful kitty!! And such gorgeous blue eyes!! Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

What a lucky little girl she is. Coming from where she did, she must feel like Cat Of The Day every day. Good for her.

What a coincidence! Coming from lunch, I saw a kitten with the same color as Maya Linn. FOR THE FIRST TIME! Maya Linn was the only kitty with this special coloring I knew. But, the kitten's eyes were not blue

Congratulations Moosmom. Your Maya Linn is a beauty...oh those eyes! My Maya sends her catgratulations and Bodhi is mesmerized.
    Last edited by lailamara; 05-22-2003 at 10:27 AM.

What a gorgeous girl you are, Maya! I'm glad that you have found a happy forever home!

Congratulations Maya Linn!! I thought I recognized that face--Congratulations Moosmom too!!

Maya Laquita Linn, you are one gorgeous cat...I love your stunning blue eyes!

Oh!!!!! I'ts Maya Linn!!!!!

Oh, Moosmom is going to be soooo proud...isn't she just beautiful??? I'd not heard the amazing story of how Maya Linn came to the US!!!! We really enjoyed getting to know you better, pretty girl! Here's a photo of Maya Linn from our website!!! We agree, she is really an extremely gorgeous girl! Catgratulations to our very special Cat of the Day and Moosmom too!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and special purrs...Bari and the Pride

OMG!!!! When I first signed on, all I saw come up first was the name and INSTANTLY knew that was my baby!!!

I am SO proud!! She has become the alpha female of my house, taking the title from Mollie Rose who is 9 years old and has retired.

Maya, you are my precious little baby and I am so overwhelmed with your beautiful blue eyes.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Beautiful blue-eyed Maya, every animal, and especially (my opinion) every cat, is a MIRACLE, plain and simple. When miracles are put into our paths, everything good in us should rise to the occasion. You, your mama and brother were put in the path of some very good folks at that airport in Puerto Rico!

Little girl, it makes me very happy to hear of your good life. May you grace this world for many, many happy, healthy years!

Oh, you gorgeous girl, Maya Linn!!!! Congratulations on being a most deserving COTD!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

12. Congratulations Maya Linn!!!!

How exciitng to have Maya Linn as COTD! I, too, was not aware of her background. It is humbling to know people who do such good things!

She's a beauty!!!

Maya Linn you are so lucky to elong to a Pet Talk member , as you will be living the Life of Riley! Pet Talk members are the best pet owners , as they take owning pets responsibly and not as a toy that will be discrded as soon as they are tired of it! Best wishes to one amazing Cat , Maya Linn COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Maya Linn!

What a gorgeous girl you are!! Such stunning blue eyes. You couldn’t have found a better mom! I’m sure you get lots of treats and cuddles today on your extra special day. Have fun, sweetie!

Kisses, purrs and noserubs from us,
    Randi, John & Fister

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries

Princess Maya Linn of Follybrook

Mew, mew -- Our COTD! You are so very pretty -- what a special girl you are! Such wonderful eyes... A sweet rescued cat -- just like me. We bring extra special love to our purrsons, don't we?

I'm a little calico pussy cat and looking at your colours with my KatMa -- we both wonder: with your colouring, could you also be classified as a Calico?

Have a wonderful day -- wishing you a continued marvelous life with your purrsons. Live Long & Healthy, Happy & Loved sweet little Angel.

purrs, kittykisses, figure 's, headbonks and xoxoxo from my KatMa too...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore