Thread: sorry i haven't been posting lately!!!!!!!!!

sorry i haven't been posting lately!!!!!!!!!

hey,

well i've had a rough time.first my dad gets kidney cancer but his surgery went well and his recovery went well too he is back at work and doing well

then i wake up with a sharp pain this was a few weeks ago,it ended up being kidney stones,plus i was dehydrated

then on monday i went for a sonagram,the reason is because i've had a bloody bladder for months now so were now waiting on results

and i've been just depressed about all this still am i just am sick of all these things that have happened.top it all off i'm so scared about the results from the sonagram anyway i'll let you know what it is when i find out just hope its nothing serioustake care

scarlett
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    my name is marylyn i'm 23. i have a yorkie named truffles.scarlett a red toy poodle is now w/ a new owner and i'm hoping is very happy there,i miss her dearly.my first dog was a black toy poodle he passed away a few years ago and i miss him so much.i love all animals ,but grew up w/ dogs.

I'm so sorry. What a rough time you've been going through. I hope everything turns out for the best and good luck with your results! *fingers are crossed*

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Welcome back Scarlett!! Sorry you've had such a rough time. Hope it gets better.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going that well, I hope they get better soon! Good luck with the results, hope its nothing serious
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -