Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you miss Karen Israel?

Don't you miss Karen Israel?

I think we should write notes to her too. I miss her funny input and loads of
    so much. I've talked with her twice since she has taken her leave of absence from work, and I think she will be back at her computer and work in a couple of weeks. We're also hoping that she, like Chris (Ktreva) will get a new computer soon, at home.
    Add a little note for her and I'll mail it to her over the weekend. Might even have to print out Cinder and Smokey's adventures again so she can stay caught up.
    Thanks everyone.

Yes Logan Yes!! I've been waiting for her to appear on the message boards one day from home! She was looking into a computer of her own while she was on leave. Guess that has not happened yet. She has enough going on right now. I'm glad you are keeping in touch. Please tell her Hi and I miss her.

I was wondering why she hadn't appeared in so long! Figured maybe Cody was keeping her busy Hope all is well with her, and that she'll be back soon - glad you're at least in touch with her for us!

OK, I've been real busy too, just lurk a lot now....reading all about Cinder an Smoke....but I just HAD to say HI to Karen!!!!!!! Get that computor soon!!! Hi Cody!!!

Happy

Hi Karen:
    We miss you! Hurry back!

Hi Karen!
    We all miss you. Hope you'll be back soon.
    Best regards to you and Cody from Carina and Albea.

Karen, you know we are missing both you and Cody. I know Codes is enjoying all the extra time with you and Mom and Dad are too but when you are on line, we all will be happy.

Karen,
    It's been to quiet around here with
    out you.
    Please come back soon.
    How can you survive with-out a computer. A

Hi Karen
    We need some of your wisdom here, hurry back
    Jackie

Hi, Karen and Cody,

I just thought that you were really busy and didn't get a chance to keep us posted!! Hurry and get back to your 'puter; we miss your imput!!!!

Sue, Killian and Shiloh

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

There may be some news from Karen soon!! She is hoping to get her computer at home on Saturday.....but she says she doesn't know how long it will take her to hook it all up!!
    Come on Karen, you can do it, the suspense is killing me!!

OOOOH Carrie!
    That's such exciting news! I know there are a few of us keeping in touch with her by phone. She's even calling you across the Atlantic! I think that means you rate pretty darn high on her list! Of course, she'll get a computer and I'll be gone for four days, completely out of touch!
    I'm planning to call her tonight. I'll let you all know what I hear.
    Logan

Miss you so Karen! Your posts were the funniest! Please get that computer soon. You are one of the originals of Pet Talk!! As well as one of the first voices I remember when I first joined the forum! Say Hi! to Carrie from me if you talk to her! Love to Cody of course, from Star and MY Cody! Sandra

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited February 22, 2001).]

I talked with Karen tonight and read her all of your "notes" rather than doing the snail mail thing. Carrie and Rachel have talked with her also. She says to tell everyone hello, and she probably will get her computer this weekend, but probably won't have the internet service immediately. But, the good news is that her mom is improving and she'll be back at work a week from Monday. She misses all of you terribly.
    We both said that Cody will probably go into withdrawals when she isn't home with him all the time!

Good news about your Mom, Karen. We can't wait to hear from you and more "Cody Adventures". I look forward to your return!

[This message has been edited by Genia (edited February 22, 2001).]