Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handsome Thumbs

I bet all your paws have that "Frito feet" smell on them...
    CatFan

Frito Feet?

I bet all your paws have that "Frito feet" smell on them...(Daisy)
    Dear Daisy, I know exactly what you mean, but I've always called it Popcorn Feet. Two of my four cats have Popcorn Feet, the other two don't. Funny, that!

Dear kittykay:

I didn't think anyone would notice my post, let alone relate to the Frito feet! But you're right, I think with cats the proper term is popcorn feet (or tootsies)!

Pardon me, but I couldn't resist posting this link to a very popular COTD topic:
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...and+frito+feet

After reading this post, my curiosity got the best of me so when I came home, first thing I had to do was sniff my cat's front paws, and I couldn't believe my nose when, after a protracted struggle, I finally caught a whiff of Fritos...

I felt no need to explain to my cat why her mommy tried to sniff her paws like a crazed lunatic and then laughed her head off when she got her answer...
    CatFan

Oh, Thumbs, you look like such a playful, scrumptious, shiny baby boy! I can just see LOVE and JOY beaming through your face and your healthy coat!!!!

I love those BIG PAWS! Do they smell like Fritos? or Popcorn? This is so funny--now I HAVE to go see if my furry pawsies do too when I get home from work tonight! If so, I know why: my hubby and I have long suspected that when we go out our kitties have PARTIES and watch movies all day. Why do you think one is always stationed as the "lookout" in the front window when we pull back up in the driveway!

So nice to meet you, Thumbs! You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Have fun today, and get lots of "frito" treats!!!!

Hi Thumbs! What can I say that hasn't been said already?? You are simply stunning with your coat of shimmering silver and so extra special with your adorable bobbed tail and massive mits! No wonder your family is so proud of their beautiful boy! A big "thumbs up" to beautiful Thumbs, Cat of the Day! And a big high five right back at ya, sweetie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

He looks like a rascal. With the extra paw-power, he can probably scatter the litter farther than most. Have fun with Mr. T, and good luck.

He is such a great looking man. I love the intense stare in the picture. I can tell he has great personality. I love his short bobtail.
    Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day!
    Catwoman761
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Oh, I just love polydactyls! I'm sure you're not "all thumbs" now, Thumbs!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You look silky soft, Thumbs! Congrats on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

You are a real beauty Thumbs! Three of my kitties are polys and I love those big paws. My boy Spotnose has no trouble balancing - I caught him on top of the door frame one day! And if Thumbs is like my polys, yes, Dan is right, the better to scatter the litter, my dears.

What a gorgeous cat!!! Thumbs is truly handsome and he looks like he's got such a personality! His coat is gorgeous!

Congratulations on having him...I am sure he is lots of company and such a loving addition to your home!

God gave me two hands to pet my Cat
    God gave me two arms to hold my Cat
    God gave me two eyes to watch my Cat
    God gave me two ears to hear my Cat
    God gave me a heart to love my Cat
    But most of all
    God gave me my Cat

Dear CatFan

Thanks for your reply and the link! They're funny about their paws, God love 'em! It's always a major production to clip claws at my house. Sometimes I can get one or two clipped before the struggling starts -- today Dinah let me trim ALL OF HER CLAWS in one go! Can this really be my Dinah Lee, or has some space alien taken her over???

I kiss my cats' little pawsies, too--where I wouldn't kiss a human being's. Phooey!