Thread: :d:d:d Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

:d:d:d Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am so happy now because I'm FREE!!!!!!!! My summer vacation starts today! Now I am free until the end of August! SO excited, but its SOOOOOOOO hot here! That's the only bad thing of summer, but otherwise, its GREAT! When is everyone getting vacation from school? Now I just have to wait for my test results.

And what is everyone doing this summer? We might be going to Swat. Its a national park of our country and its very very beautiful with lots of waterfalls and gushing rivers and mountains. Its beautiful, like heaven, and weather is also very cool in the summer. We go there almost every year and stay 1-2 weeks in hotel. If you come out on the balcony of hotel, the river is gushing right in front of you, just 1/2 a foot in front. Its lovely and I can't wait!

I'm happy for you! Have fun! I took Spring quarter off from school, so I'm going back to school for summer quarter. Yippie! Be sure to share pics from your vacation!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Awww, your sooo lucky!!! I dont get my summer vacation until the end of June! Have fun!!

My summer starts after the 20th But I finish classes on the 6th.

I'm not doing anything this summer. We would probably go on vacation but not the first year with Mickey. My friend will be spending her summer in Pakistan. She also always says how its so hot there

Hope you ahve a good time

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Oh wow! Boy do you get off early! I still have school until June 6th, but I'm getting ready to be free too. Its starting to get hot here and we even had to use the A/C yesterday, but I know its nothing compared to Pakistan!

Not sure what we're doing this summer, but dad said we're not going overseas. Probably just a small trip locally, maybe. Oh well!

Omg, I'm sooooooo jealous!!!!!! Mine starts a months from now! I just counted, and there's 28 more boring days of school left I wish summer vacation started now for me too, and lasts for 3 months.
    Are you doing anything this summer? Have fun!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Yes, we get off early here because in May, it is too hot to go to school. In hot countries, summer starts earlier.

Well, we will go to Swat in July. That is when it is hottest, so its time to go to the cool mountains and relax in the nature. Lots of animals there too. Well have fun in summer everyone.

When is everyone's vacation starting?