Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sophia

Sophia

Hey there, I think my cats also have the superpower of massive shedding!!
    Congrats on cotd sweetie!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Congratulations on being Cat of The Day! My cat Hayley is also starting to master the power of massive shedding. Is it something they are working together on to get us humans?
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Congratulations on being COTD.

I love your beautiful green eyes.

Oh Sophia, my Andy is just smitten! (See little white fellow in my sig ). How very beautiful you are and how nice of you to lend your fur to give those dark items in your household an added dimension of color contrast. Congratulations to you sweetie on your latest achievement - Today's Cat of the Day! Purrs to you!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Sophia!

What a sweet girl you are, and you have the most gorgeous green eyes! Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles today on your extra special day. I wish you a long a healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lovely Sophia, we all have our little bedtime rituals; they help us wind down after a busy day lying in sunbeams and checking the food dish. My large boycat, Mau, certainly has HIS bedtime rituals--first he must be brushed thoroughly, while he mills around and purrs like a maniac. Then we must play with the feather-on-a-stick, and he leaps and whirls like Nureyev. Finally, we settle down with a book, and he sits on my stomach and, yes, makes snorting noises while he rubs his face agaist the pages. Somewhere after this point, we both fall asleep with the light on and wake up later to turn it off. Life is sweet!

Health, happiness and a long life to you, beautiful Sophia!

Sophia, congrats for being chosen as our PT-cat of the day! I love your white furr and green eyes!

Have a great day, beauty!

Sophia

Named after one of my all time favorite actresses - Sophia Loren! Well, maybe. I just love you white kitties - but what's up with the shedding? Or better yet, what's up with us cat people? Why, oh why, do we have dark furniture when we have a white cat, and light colored furniture when we have black kitties?? Grasshopper leaves a nice black fur coat on everything white or light in the house!! LOL!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day today!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Moose , joseph also have the power of Massive Shedding! And joseph has the power of finding his Whiskas Temptations , no matter how well they are hidden! Sophia is such an elegent , mature Cat , it is nise to see Senoir Citizens as well as Kittens on COTD! Sophisicated Sophia COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sophie, You're just lovely!

We enjoyed meeting you this morning...kitties like rituals...moments they can count on that are just "theirs." Ours all have their own...a special time or a special activity they look forward to each day! And it is important (even with so many furrbabies to love) that those special moments are recognized and fulfilled! Sophie, catgratulations on being today's elegant, lovely Cat of the Day - so glad your purrsons honor your furry needs!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Dear Sophia, you are as alluring and captivating as your cinema namesake!! You may be heading into your golden years, but your beauty is timeless!! And tell your Mom not to fret...search as I have, I've yet to find that perfectly immune, kitty neutral colored couch! I say "let the fur fly!" After all, that's why vaccums were invented! My Mr. B, who also enjoys a good petting session and hearty "snort" before bedtime, sends along his heartfelt congratulations to Sophia, our most lovely Cat of the Day! (I can hear his heart go thu-tump, thu-thump from here!) I wish you many, many more happy and healthy with your proud family, sweet Sophia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophia you are one brilliant white kitty girl! You are so breath-takingly beautiful. Congrats lovely Sophia for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day!!

Sophia
    It's hard to believe such a lovely lady as yourself could be guilty of anything as undignified as a 'pig snort'. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Hello Sophia

Nuzzles and headrubs from Yorkshire, England - from my two girls, Saffron and Sophia - yes another Sophia!

You are a sweet looking cat!

After nine years of being sweet, she certainly deserves to be Cat Of The Day. And ten minutes of serious petting.