Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet Messages:)

Pet Messages:)

Hewwo everybwody on pet twalk. Rex hwere. Tis my first time to be puttin deese messages on dis site. Me fisrt like to say hello all dee pet owners and pwets. Oopsises I better go be eatin them crickets. dey look vurry tasty.

Lots Of Love
    Rex

P.S. Let all of dem pets of yours type a lil message to the pets!! it is gonna be fun
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Cwickets?! Mum always said she wud like to feed meez and Fwisco some healthy bugs, but yuck, dat's just nuts! Good thing they awe very expensivez..

Anywhos, dis is my first time typing on here all alone..Fwisco usually types wif me..(He scares me doe, it affects my performance) Ya, so meez happy!

But mom sayz that I gots to go cuz I'm apposta be sleeping ...

~ IcArUs
    I've been BOO'd!

Hewo! Daisy here, dis is me first time talkin to all da pet owners and dare petz! Molly says hiz too...I wub going after cwicets! Mum doesnt lik it dat much though....Well, i gotz to go eats! Food!!!! Byez

~Daisy~

Heyz Rexy! It'z Tweety and Dexter hewez! We tinks thatz cwickets ares stinkys! UH OHZ! HEWEZ COMEZ MOMMYZ!

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

he yall itz whiskyz heres, alsos my firstz timez writing hewe, I likes it. My mom alwayz wantz to feedz mee mealz wormz, but Itz alwayz expenzives for hers, tuo. I wantz to try them thoughs. Ok guyz Ims offs to pla on mys wheeli.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

hey evurypet Rex hwere. I ate some of dem cicketz again. dey are vurry tastey. My mom keepz sayin to me dat we be gettin a syberian hamster. what is dat aposta mean?
    Does de word hamster aposta mean food!?

Toodlez,
    *REX*
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Hammiester? i neva heared that wordz beforz.......wut evu it iz do youz think a duckie couldz eats it??

P.S. my mum sez she iz goin' "QUACKERZ" wud does dat mean??

Pickle

P.S. CONGRATS GCG!!!!!! You dont know how happy i is 4 u!! when do you get it?
    wots of wuv,
    ~*~Isabell(RB)&Cait~*~

WHAT IF.....
    they had just given up
    we didnt have to go to war
    no one had to suffer
    WHAT IF.....
    THERE WAS NO GOD?

Hewwo all of Pet Tawk, tis iz Sally. I know I'm not appossed ta be on tis side of da board, but I had to join in on the ***PET*** Tawkin. Ive had hamstaws in tis house befur, even now wez got sum...bad newz all youz pets, YA CANT EAT EM!! Aint dat annoyin fur us kitties! Mom wud go cwazie if I even twied!!

Get offa da puter ya dumb kitterz!
    Heyz pet tawkerz and all da petz, its Fwoppsy-bunz. Excuse the kitterz' font, I cant even read it, an mom sez I'm a smarty-bunz. Now watcha tawkin bout CWIKETS fur?? EEEWWW! Dose are yuck. But eat watcha want, as long as it aint me heeheez. Anywayz, dis aint my fiwst time tawkin on pet tawk, but it iz my fiwst time tawkin to da pet tawker petz!
    Sowwy Lady cant tawk too, but shez got diarreah. Shez not feelin gud enough to type tawday. Maybe she'll type anotter timez! Okayz, da hamz wanna tawk to you aww about eatin hamz...who wud wanna eat DAT fur? Eberbody knows dat carrotz rule!
    Luv Fwoppsy

Heyz Pet Tawker petz! Watcha tawkin bout eatin us hamz fur? Wez vewwwwwy bad tastin! Twy eatin katz insted! Anywayz a hamzter iz a vewy smawt aminal dat iz a gweat pet. Weww, momz eatin dinnew wite now, soz we gotzta go! Dont eat uz hamz!!
    Sincwealy,
    Perrie an Speedy
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hey Pwet! Rex hwere. I wouldent eat dem hamz. My mom showld me wat dem hamz look like and me i tink sey would be bettur off as apet. der wat i want for a friend! Wellz i bettur go. Mom gotz to go to da pet store to get de ham a ball and thingz OH! DAT MEAN I GET MORE OF DEM CRICKETZ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOO!
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Hiz!
    Odiz here! I justz want to sayz that I luv talkin' to allz of you!

oohhhhzzz......so eyez cant eats da hammiesez?? oh wellzerz...i will settle for sum cawwotts!!!!! dem sho iz gooda aint they Fwoppsy?!?( sawyz if i speled it wong i new att dis tuff)

Pickle [COLOR=green]

why wont the color work on her name?!?!?!?!?
    wots of wuv,
    ~*~Isabell(RB)&Cait~*~

WHAT IF.....
    they had just given up
    no one had to suffer
    WHAT IF.....
    THERE WAS NO GOD?

Hey all, Alielle here, I just wanted to say that those crickets sure sound tasty, but they're too fast for me to be bothered with chasing them. Mom hand-feeds me my mealworms every night, no chasing down prey for me!

Oh yeah, and here's a new picture of me! I'm fourteen inches long now, so nobody can call me a runt anymore!!

(Actually, she's still pretty small for her age, but don't tell her I said that)

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Hi Alielle, This is Cheeko, You look very priity. I am at home right now I had to get away from Spring she annoys me, I wish I could just open a window and make her fly away. But then again I'd miss her to much. uh oh I have to go she is calling now eep!!!!!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Hi Cheeko!! diz iz Pickle Aginz

I want to tellz you not toz get rid of Spring..u will miss her lotz..I miss my brother Pudge...he waz kinda killed by a big nanimal one nitez...Love Spring whilez you can and why doez ya'll kepp saying them crickets is good? i really dont see how...AAHHHH MOMMY!!!!
    wots of wuv,
    ~*~Isabell(RB)&Cait~*~

WHAT IF.....
    they had just given up
    no one had to suffer
    WHAT IF.....
    THERE WAS NO GOD?

Hewwo evurypet. Dis is Taffy!! you dont wearlly know who i am cuz My mom doesnt talk bout me lotz. Butz to wefresh ur memoryz Im a peakinease yorkie iv gotz black fur and big black eyez! im vury vury small and im 2 yars old. I have picturez of me. otay i better goez becauze i gotta see rex be eating dem crickets

Hewwo petz. My namez is Honey! My mom also doez not tawlk bout me much efier. She promised she would morez ofen. I am Honey im a lot of mixed (small dogs) wich make mwe a small sized dogg I am a gurl jus like Taffer Im beige wif a pretty coat. Im 9 and a half yearz old. I have pics tho. Me gotz to go bye!
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!