Thread: ooh, that makes me mad!!!!!

ooh, that makes me mad!!!!!

hello, i just thought that since you guys know what else is happening. you see, my grandparents on my moms side never really wanted more than one grandkid. the first one was too early, second one too soon, third one, mom was crazy and fourth, well, in their eyes, they had lost their minds!!!!!( i happen to be the 4th!!!) but after a while, they started to come around. when we decided to adopt my little david, they didnt want a black child. i was so angry. they pitted me "because i am the youngest, not that thing!"! they were okay about katie. we thought they were ok with dominic, but half way through the adoption, they said that we were forsaking our bio kids because we spend more time with them! well, i said that i hope my mom spends more time with the younger ones, i dont want to be watched 24-7!! now they are complaining that we did not say hi on mothers day!! we thought it would be best if we left them alone on that day, since they were upset.

get this, the kid they least wanted to have as a grandkid ends up to be their favorite!!! that would be me!! they take me out for my birthday, give me money and no one else!!! it makes me so mad!!!

please pray, for my mom is really stressed over this!!!!!
    Abby's and Sandy's mom!!!!

Families are weird. Sometimes you're damned if you DO and damned if you DON'T. It sounds like a no win situation to me.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

ya, really!!!!
    Abby's and Sandy's mom!!!!

I apologize if I am a little confused by your post, but if your mom is stressed then prayers are on the way. I wish her and you all the best.