Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Francine

Francine

Hey, your mix of coulours is very special, Francine!
    Have lots of fun today on your own COTD-day!!

You're so beautiful, sweet Francine

Wow!

Wow1 What a cutie you are and sweet to boot.
    Sandy Frost

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Francine!

I can’t imagine no one wanting you – such a pretty girl! And what a wonderful tail you have! Have fun today on your special day, I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles and I wish you a long a healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I too, can't imagine any one not wanting you . You are a gorgeous young lady. Thannk you for brightening my day as COTD !

Oh Francine!!!!

We were excited to see your photo here this morning...your Meomie had shared it with us a couple of weeks ago!!! You are so purrecious - just love your sweet face and THAT TAIL!!!!

Catgratulations, sweet girl - you ARE a fab way to start our week as Cat of the Day!!!

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Francine, you are a lovely little lady! I can just imagine you and your Maine Coon buddy with your arms embraced grooming each other - now that's kitty love! You are beautiful Franci!!

Dear Francine, as far as I'm concerned, you ARE the PICK of the litter! What a delicate, dainty and demure young lady you are! And I'll just bet those "other" adopters are wishing they had thought twice before passing up on beautiful, sweet Francine! And won't Doobie be so excited to see his loyal, loving sister honored here today! I think it's time for a BIG celebration! Congratulations to you beautiful Francine, our lovely and most deserving Cat of the Day! Me and mine send you all of our love on this, your special day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I have to agree with Bari-D , that tail , what a blend of colors! And Francine , the Lord must have worked overtime making you extra cute! What a palate of various colors decorate You Francine COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yay--our beautiful FRANCINE is honored as our Monday COTD!!! Look at your BIG eyes that are colored like your cat-paw-pa's eyes, and that gorgeous TAIL!!! I just adore your stripes, Sweetie!!

You sound so snuggly too, sleeping on your Meow-mie's pillow with her, and hugging your sissy, Doobie! We know you've also since gotten another sister, and even a brother to play with! You have such a wonderful family, and it shines right through you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Have FUN today!

I echo all the previous compliments, and would add that you have a perfectly splendid tail!

Francine
    What a beauty you are! I'm so glad you have a loving home and brother to play with. Your sweet picture sure brought me a smile today. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

I don't think I have seen such an unusual mixture of colors! You are gorgeous! Have a good day on your POTD.

Francine

What a pretty kitty you are!! Congrats on being COTD!!

Fabulous Francine!

Francine... We are so excited to see one of our Colecoon Group kitties as COTD! We have had such a wonderful time getting to know you and your 3 kitties siblings and of course your Momma Sharon... This must be your belated Mothers' Day gift to her!!! Your colors are so different... and very well displayed in your COTD picture!

The Colecoon Cat Clan is THRILLED FUR you!!!

Puffy, Moony, Sunny, Furby, Tommy, Candy, Joy

and Pride!!!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/