Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

If you ever had a mother, rejoice!

If you still have a mom, hug her tight and say thanks!

Happy mothers day to all those mommies!

Happy mothers day to my mommy!! (P.J.`s mom)

happy mothers day to everyone. I am spending the day with my mom tomorrow and making dinner for her. even after she continued to shop AFTER I FELL. hey thanks for being so concerned LOL.
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow, we always get along very well, and have fun together(especially since we don't live together now)
    I really do treasure my time with her.

My neat day.................

HAPPY MOTHER DAY to all mothers, miaowmie mothers included.
    Well the day started out rather neat, my ten year old daughter and her friend who was staying for the weekend , greeted me with a lovely BREAKFAST IN BED treat, followed by my present and card made by my daughter Melissa, a flower pot decorated by her, with I LOVE YOU MUM around it and at the bottom, guess what a display of different coloured cats faces, how cute, and a card which said something along the lines, ' I may not always agree with your rules, but i know their for the best" then came the entertainment side of things, a play, based on the story book ARE YOU MY MOTHER, sure brought smiles to my face, and then the day ended with a lovely picnic lunch in the lounge, as it was pouring outside. Bless them.
    And yes big son did not forget me either, he had given me some money to buy what i wanted and wished me Happy Mothers Day this morning, and as he works in video store is bringing home MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING for me to watch tonite.
    Well i reckon its been a pretty awesome day, and i also gave my mum a present and card and rang her this morning, i still count my blessings she is still with me. Hope everyone else had a good day, hope to hear all about it. cheers
    Last edited by carole; 05-11-2003 at 12:00 AM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out there: of two-foots and four-foots ... hmmm, and no foot kiddles!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Happy mother's day to all the mothers!!

Brian and I are going over to my mother's house. My brother and the baby will also be coming up
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Happy Mother's Day to all moms on Pettalk!
    (catmoms too, he he )

Happy Mother's Day to ALL Mommies, whether by hook, crook, or trade!!!!!

A special Happy Mother's Day to Lillycat!!!!!

Happy mother's day to all the mothers!!

Thank you, Karen, for choosing mothers in the Pets of the day.

I rejoice in my mother and think of her daily.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

To all the Pet Talk moms!!!

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL HUMAN and ANIMAL MOMS!!

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?

From the pen of MikEE

HAPPY MUDDER'S DAY TO ALL MUMS ON PET TALK! Wedder youz a Mum of SkinKids or Furkids!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I hope that every Mother today will be told how much they are loved and appreciated.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I used to have a job, but it was seasonal. Ahh! Anyway, I can't afford anything for my mom, so I just gave her a rose from each rose bush out in the front yard. One has yellow roses, the other pink and of course, red roses. I think it was pretty lame - but hey! It's SOMETHING.
    "It can't rain all the time." -Eric Draven
    "If you have words, you have power." -Brian