Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

Hybrid View

Garsh, I'm blushing...

...thanks for the fantastic welcome back, y'all!

Sudilar, I was so bummed when you lost Killian, and then to come back and see you'd lost Shiloh, too. It was so sad and I really felt for you. {{{HUGS}}} I know you can never replace your "heart dog," but maybe, one day, not far down the road, another little face will appeal to you and you can get a little brother or sister for Kili and Shi's memories.

Very nice to "meet" you, Anna! I certainly hope to get to know the newer folks better and say lots of hi's to my old pals here.

Dab, these kitties are just plain silly! Of course, I have a business appointment tomorrow and D'Artagnon decided to get nutso and rip my hand up a bit. He's my older kitty and when he's in a moooood, he's in a mooooood! lol

Not sure if the dogs sometimes think they're cats, or the cats sometimes think they're dogs, but these guys are a hoot to be around. Maybe they're all dats??

Glad to be back and appreciate the very warm welcome home.

Chris
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

Just saw this thread in Pet Poll so thought i would bump. Where is everyone that has posted on this thread???

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie
    Just saw this thread in Pet Poll so thought i would bump. Where is everyone that has posted on this thread???
    It was made in 2000. People always come and go.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

My original "frito footsters" are gone now as well Sudilar, but I have two new rescues that after re-reading the thread have now had their feet sniffed. Sure enough, Lucy is a frito-footer. Little puppy Poon still just smells of puppy paws but her day will come, I'm sure.

With my Cody gone, Mz Klo has taken up the slack. When she naps with me and her footsies are in my face, I want to take a bite out of her! (*runs out for large bag of fritos*)

I've been Boooo'd!

Guess what... Cassie Cat was sleeping with me around 3 this morning - as she shifted positions I got a whiff of her feet, and sure enough - popcorn toesies. I started to pick up her foot to double-check, but she gave me a nice little swat with it instead.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I was just cuddling with Fozzie... he has the cutest little frito feetsies! =D

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz