Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Frito Feet Anyone??

Hybrid View

How could someone dislike smelling and kissing this beautiful sweet paw??

I think Anita's feet and and their smell are one the most beautiful things in the world...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Hey, Logan, I was going to email you to see if you'd sniffed any Frito Feet lately??? lol

Yes, my Dear Friend, I recall the print-out and could't tell you what one it was, either, although, I suspect it was likely this one.

Got so screwed up when I was working at WalMart and just a couple of months before they fired me (long story, that), my schedule wouldn't allow me much time for personal things. Been spending a lot of time this last year or so learning about internet marketing and building websites (I have two). lol

But, I never forgot my friends here! Hey, there!!

Teehee, Anita has a lovely paw! How did you get her to tolerate you taking a picture?

Christi
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

Frito Feet Anyone?

OMG.I was just searching the net and picked this name for the feet smell of my Isis. When I saw that other people use the term Firto feet I almost lost something laughing.Yes,I have to confess that I smell her feet!!! I love the smell and I will fall asleep to the smell of her paws.It is some kind of cult thing or something.It is what these dogs give out to keep their owners mellow lol. I love the smell and thanks to all of you who have come out of the dog house to share!!!!

Popcorn toes

Check out today's cat of the day...Her name is Popcorn and her human gave it to her because someone else came in and smelled popcorn just as she was getting acquainted with her new kitty and trying to think of a name for her, LOL!

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2011/September/23.html

I am glad that I was not the only one who was reminded of the "frito feet" thread started over ten years ago when I read this cat's story...
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

I miss Casey's Frito feet.

All 5 of my greys have been poop-paw magnets- they step in it no matter how tiny the bit is that is left on the ground. I never sniffed their paws, for that reasons . Cassie though, she keeps her feet clean. Every so often I will smell her front paws at bed time, and her fur. She has that rich smell on her feet and a little on her fur .

I didn't know there was a name for it!
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

OK, the doggie feet actually smelled yummie. After having mowed the lawn, I was hungry enough to eat them. After tomorrow, no more though. Snow and COLD temperatures are expected, and they will be doing the three-legged dance for the winter again. Haul out the doggie coats.
    Tatsxxx11 - Best of luck with the agility!!

8. Oh my word

ive always thought my dogs paws smelled like Doritos... but i thought i was crazy. LOL

Nah, you not crazy...

...you a dog person and a Pet Talker! If you're crazy, you're in excellent company!! lol

Christi
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

OMG!!!!!

Christi, it's you!!!!!! Can you remember when I printed out a long thread for you and mailed it to you when you couldn't get on the internet? I can't even remember which thread that was, right now, but I know I did it! LOL!!!!!

This is the BEST thread of all time, in my opinion, on Pet Talk. What fun we had!!!! I haven't been sniffing any feet, lately, and I don't know what Zipper's feet smell like, but I assume they are just like Honey and Lilly's and smell like Fritos!

Isn't Sandra going to be delighted when she sees this thread revived?

Logan

I remember the looks I received when I went home from work and started sniffing dog feet! Next thing you know the whole family was doing it. Not too long after that another thread asked what kind of sound our dogs made when barking. Again, next thing you know the whole family is trying to imitate each individual dog bark. They no longer think I'm crazy when I mention PetTalk. [well, not ALL the time, sometimes talk about Thursdays makes their eyes start to glaze ] HI CRISTY

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    This is the BEST thread of all time, in my opinion, on Pet Talk. What fun we had!!!!
    I agree... It was the best thread ever!!! My family thought I was off the wall when I had them sniffing the dogs feet to tell me what they thought they smelled like. Just recently, my son was laying on the floor with Dusty and mentioned his feet were smelling like Fritos again. I never thought they stopped smelling like fritos at all! I love the smell of the dogs feet!

I admit, all this talk about dog feet, I just had to do it. I slipped into my daughter's room where Honey was sleeping on the foot of the bed and I smelled her feet!!! I DID NOT get the Frito sensation, but could kind of picture popcorn. Now I'm going to have to find Lilly and do the same thing. In fact, my little buddy, Dexter, is spending the night with us Sunday. I'll check him too.
    I have never laughed so hard as I have over this topic!!!!
    Sure hope there isn't a hidden camera in my house. My ex might have some grounds against me if he saw that move!!! LOL!!

I have to admit too, that on Friday night (after laughing my as* off all day Friday) I too went home and couldn't quit thinking about "frito feet". I waited until hubby was in the bathroom and quickly picked up one of Annie's paws and gave a quick sniff. BUTTERED POPCORN with a hint of Frito!!!! I reluctantly told my hubby about it and I thought he was gonna die laughing. Never did catch him giving it a try but I'm sure he's thinking about it. Too bad my dogs can't talk!!!!

teena,
    Maybe its a good thing your dogs can't talk. What would they say about you sneakily smelling their feet?

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

[This message has been edited by Sudilar (edited November 06, 2000).]