Thread: Anyone in CA need another cat???

Anyone in CA need another cat???

I'm seriously thinking of taking my hubby on his offer to move out if I get another cat for this sweet girl......

This is Cinnamon (She was originally Cini-Buns):

She's at out Humane Society because her owners' girlfriend didn't want cats!!

This one is really a doll. She just arrived, so she was behind the general shelter area. I sat down and opened her cage and she flopped on the floor and asked for a belly rub!!! She's an amazing little thing...how I wish I could have her.....

Anyone want another angel??? She's a keeper.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I wish.....She's lovely.

She has the sweetest face !!!!!!!!

Will David fall for "well, we HAD 6 cats when Oliver was here. And when we did get Micah, it was NOT on the condition that Oliver leave.......... SOOOOOOOOOO, does that mean technically I CAN have 6 cats?"

Sounds like a good plan Jen.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    She has the sweetest face !!!!!!!!

Will David fall for "well, we HAD 6 cats when Oliver was here. And when we did get Micah, it was NOT on the condition that Oliver leave.......... SOOOOOOOOOO, does that mean technically I CAN have 6 cats?"
    Trust me!! I thought of that one!! I wish....she's a total doll....David knew it too...he wouldn't go near her cage!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Well..... can't you ambush David??? Just casually go over to where she is... and when David isn't expecting it... give her to him to pet... Then he'd fall in love.. and you could be back to 6 kitties again! Besides.. 5...6.... what's the difference?

(note.. i tried that line on my husband.. and it didn't work either.. HUMPH!)