Thread: Kai - You go baby!

Kai - You go baby!

Congratulations Kai!! So nice to see another working dog hornored as DOTD!! You look like a canine with a cause, and I'm sure your human is very proud of you. Welcome to the ranks of working dogs at DOTD!!... like my girl Gwendy!

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: benniegoogle ]

Kai, you're almost human like. I knew it when I saw your beautiful face this morning. You have a job to do, and you do it well, but when work is over, "It's Party Time"! You're my kind of fellow, Kai, and my Golden Retrievers, Honey and Lilly, and I are so proud to have you as today's Dog of the Day! Keep on doing your good work and have fun too!

Dear Kai. It is such an honor to meet you!!Your portrait is so lovely. You certainly belong on the doggy wall of fame; not only for your incredible physical beauty. But more importantly, for your beautiful heart and soul. Nothing touches MY heart more than the sight of a working dog like yourself sharing your love, loyalty, dedication and incredible talents with us humans! Every day, you make our lives brighter, richer and more joyful. Thank you Kai, our most magnificent Dog of the Day! I hope today finds you gleefully frolicking, swimming and rolling in the sand!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh dear Kai.... My first response was oh how beautiful to be greeted by my favorite breed on a wonderful Sunday morning. But after reading your story, I realize you are not just another pretty face but a true hero. Thank you for being there for your human to protect them from danger. If I could I'd give you a big hug and kiss and scratch you in your favorite spots just to say thanks for being so wonderful!!!! Enjoy your day as DOTD. You deserve it

Kai, what a beauty you are inside and out.
    I'm sure your human appreciates all the work you do and they also give you time for play.
    Congradulations on being the sweetest, most beautiful, caring Dog of the Day.

Wonderful Kai: you are not only a member of my favorite breed but you also live in my favorite country in the world. Congratulations on your day. You well deserve the title of Dog of the Day for your beauty and for the help,loyalty and love you bring to your human companion. If the weather is not too cold yet, I hope you can celebrate with a good romp in the beach, in the company of your two and four-legged friends.
    Big hug and kisses from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Congrats on being DOTD Kai!

You certainly deserve it!

Hello KAI , You beautiful brown eyed boy!!
    You are indeed a Special soul for a Special person!!!I'm so glad that I got to meet you
    and hear your story..You are Beautiful,loving
    and loyal boy!!!
    Sorry about your stuffie "Monty", but am sure your people will get you many more...
    Congratulations KAI for being our Beautiful
    DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, Kai! I am sorry for this late response but blame it on my computer! What a dream you are! And you are so beautiful and helped end my Labor Day weekend with a smile! You ARE quite the hero! You are my favorite breed too, and good on you for doing such a fantastic job with your radar ears and wonderful temperment! More hugs and kisses dor being as special as you are!

I've been Boooo'd!