Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cubby

Cubby

My, my, my, what a handsome boy you are, Cubby!
    Enjoy your day as COTD, share the treats with your friend Baby and have a long and happy life!

oh cubby, you are such a stately boy. and dont you have so much fun living your life! congrats to the cotd!

Cubby, I can just picture you lying in the sunshine, watching the sprinkler! Close, but not too close!!! What a handsome combination of gray and white you are, very distinguished looking, I think! Congratulations, Cubby, on being the Cat of the Day!!!

Blog Entries

MeeeOW! Catgrats Cubby COTD

Cat you are -- and so very handsome! Enjoy your most special day. All pets are special and we love them soooo much.

Baby, the orange tabby must be such a fun friend; and Baby is soooo lucky to have you as a buddy!

Your purrsons are blessed and like all KatPurrents love you no end. Glad your purrson(s) sent in your picture 'cause you make my motor Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. KatMa kissed your picture because you are so special.

A photo of me, Sasha The Queen with her babies, taken late August 1995. See my son, Carmel -- the orange sweetie? Does Baby look like him? My babies were born July 18, 1995. I'm a rescued Kitty. KatMa found good homes for all my kittens!

Have a supercatstacular day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a lovely gray kitty you are, Cubby! Your picture is so very handsome! Congratulations on being our COTD!

P.s..... stay out of the potty .... sheweeeee
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

AWWWWWWWWW Cubby you are so adorable. I love the "fierce" look on your face. Congratulations on
    your day. And headbumpies and purrrs from Mishka - who could be your cousin.....

Good Morning Cubby! You have the most adorable face! I hope you have a great day! Congrats on being our wonderful COTD!

WOW! What a distinguished and elegant gentleman you are handsome Cubby! You are the king of that rock, aren't you adorable? YEAH CUBBIE!!

Cubby, You're Sooooo Handsome!

And your name fits you so purrrfectly! You "look" like a Cubby! You have the cutest face and we just love your "bib!" Water-loving cats are rare...we enjoyed reading your bio and are very glad you're so well loved! Catgratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs....Bari and the Pride

Cubby , your other cousin could be Juke Joint Joseph , who before he got into the Whiskas Temptations was a dead ringer for you. Many years of joy are ahead for Friend Baby and Cubby the Corageous COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

CUTIE CUBBY, just look at that "ready to play NOW" expression on your precious face!! I love your plush coat and it's white markings too! I hope you have a PURR-fect day running around with your tabby "Baby!" I'm so glad you're happy and healthy and have a wonderful family!! LOVE FUR-ever, Cubby!!!

OMG, Cubby, you look as if your the twin brother of Mishka !!

You sure are a stunning boy! Have fun today!!

Cubby, what a beautiful hunk of cat you are! An absolutely georgeous cat of the day!!

Good Morning, sweet Cubby! (Love your name!) What a handsome, proud and princely boy you are! And your white bib is the perfect compliment to your lush, grey coat! I hear you're quite the water loving outdoors man, patrolling your territory and enjoying an occasional spray from the sprinkler But deep down, I think you're really a mush at heart! It was an honor to have met you, dear Cubby! I hope you, Baby and your proud and adoring family have a splendid day celebrating your well earned reign as our Friday Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you precious Cubby!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cubby
    What a handsome fellow you are! Your picture sure brightened up my day! Sounds like you have a wonderful life. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie. I think treats are in order, don't you? I'm sure you'll share with Baby.