Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What's your middle name?

Lol, I suppose we are saying our first names now too

My first name is Jordan I like my name

So I'm Jordan Paige

My friend's middle name is Blue Always thought it odd..
    I've been BOO'd!

My first name is Shanna - rhymes with "banana." I have to spell it a lot, and I am always getting called Shawna, Sheena, Shana, Shannon, etc. Which has always fascinated me, because my name is pronounced just like it looks. Did most people flunk phoenics or something?

My middle name is Rae. I am named after my grandfather, whose middle name was Raymond. In fact, dozens of my cousins also have the middle name of Raymond, Ray or Rae ... it's kind of a family thing. I carried it on ... my son's name is Dylan Ray.

I'll wager I'm the only Edna
    Maybe here ... but my grandmother's first name is Edna, and her middle name is Earl. Who knows. My other grandmother's name was Clara Cornelia. I always thought that was pretty.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

One of my best friends names is Shana pronounced the same way as yours.
    My cousin's middle name is Everly, it is his great grandparents last name.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

how about this lot then

Oh well since we are doing first names how about third names as well. and the rest of the family too. here they are.
    MY daughters name is Melissa Nicole Tamsin.
    Son only as two Scott Elliot
    Husband Stephen John
    Mother, wait fo this one folks Thomasina Clarke
    Father, Charles William
    Sister, Margaret Ferris
    Niece, Charlene Zita.
    Nephew, Hayden Bryan James.
    My daughters third name Tamsin, is a form of Thomasina, my mother has always hated her name, she was named after her mother, and is referred to as Ina, so i was not going to give my girl it, but found later Tamsin means the same more or less, so we have added it to her birth certificate, as she loves it, and to honour my mother and something special to remember her by when she is no longer here.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Christine