Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, I'm new here!

Pipkin

Originally posted by slick
    Welcome to Pet Talk! So nice to see alot of newcomers these days. You'll find a lot of caring and support here. Sounds like you've got a busy household. Mine is quite boring, just 2 cats, but they are my life and my loves. Would love to see more pictures.

BTW did you name your rabbit Pipkin after the Watership Down critter?? My favourite book and movie.
    Yup, Pipkin is named after the bunny in 'Watership Down'. Your the first person to make that connection!
    Mother of Shadow & Gus (the Coon Cats); Erin & Pipkin (the lop-ears); Max & Indiana (the Rotties); Neptune & Summers (the fish); and Dakota (the 'tiel).

Thanks for the Welocomes

It seems like a really friendly place! I going to get one of those new disposable digital cameras to get good pix of all my critters for you!
    Mother of Shadow & Gus (the Coon Cats); Erin & Pipkin (the lop-ears); Max & Indiana (the Rotties); Neptune & Summers (the fish); and Dakota (the 'tiel).

Hi, and welcome to Pet Talk.

I'm sure you will love it here, and we LOVE to see photos!!

Welcome kitten kisses from my one and only - Ally - she is a Bahraini Dilumn Cat

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Hi.Welcome.You seem to have alot of pets,which is really cool.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~