Thread: Kiwi!

Kiwi!

I just realized, after doing a search, that we have had many honored pets, cats and dogs named Kiwi on this site!!! And you, beautiful, Kiwi, are just one more special one!!! What a beautiful bird you are!!! I'm going to have to go back and read all about you again, and just stare at your gorgeous picture!!! Congratulations on being today's wonderful, most beautiful, Pet of the Day!!!

Oh Kiwi, what a gorgeous bird you are! I've never seen a conure like you! I just LOVE the name Kiwi for little green birdies. It fits so well. You are one happy and spoiled birdie and certainly a very deserving Pet of the Day! Congratulations of being chosen as our very special POTD! I hope you get many treats on your very special day!

Blog Entries

Kiwi POTD

You are the est little birdie! Mew, mew. I love to watch the birdies from my window. They pop and bob around and are just sooooo fascinating.

KatMa (my mommy) does not let me out and I'm not allowed to bother the little birdies, only watch them. You are most gorgeous, purrrrrr, meeow, mew!

Your humans must just love you to bids. KatMa adores birds and would love to stroke your feathers and give you delicate little kisses.

xo, Sasha the Cat
    AKA
    The Queen of the Universe

picture of me attached for your humans to see
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Kiwi
    What a colorful handsome fellow you are! I was so happy to see your cheerful picture this morning. Congratulations on getting top honors as our Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi Kiwi

You are a very handsome bird! And you sound like the real entertainer! I hope you get lots of cuddles and treats today!
    Mother of Shadow & Gus (the Coon Cats); Erin & Pipkin (the lop-ears); Max & Indiana (the Rotties); Neptune & Summers (the fish); and Dakota (the 'tiel).

As Logan has said, we here at Pet Talk are in love with our Kiwi's!! What a stunning Conure boy you are dear Kiwi! Having enjoyed meeting many beautiful Conures here on POTD, I must say, your stunning species is right there at the top of my wish list for a feathered friend! With your spectacular coloring and sunny, playful spirit, I'm sure your family never has a grey or gloomy day!! Congratulations to you dear, sweet Kiwi, Pet of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, Kiwi!! And of course, extra treats for our most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kiwi...
    you are a ham!!!
    I would love to see a picture of you and your favorite seashell toy!!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET KIWI... for being the sweetest POTD!!
    I hope you get lots of kisses and treats for your special day!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky