Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UPS driver brings treats!!!!

That's cool and really great to hear!

The mail man loves max.. no treats, but lots of hugs & kisses.. Now the UPS guys r a different story.. ok my dad lives in 3 apt house. the 1-2 apt share the same little hallway & the 3 has its own door on the side of the house. My dad isn't home during the day, so the old lady in 1 take the UPS stuff for him. One guy was so scared due to Max's agressive barking, loud sniffing, loud walking, & shaking the door. the UPS guy thought it was a full house & not 3 apt. he was hiding outside the dor & was shaking really bad... he kept begging not to let the dog out, where is it. the old lady prazes Max for his agression at the door when dadsa not home.. it makes her feel much safer.. & when she tells Max hes gone & to stop barking, he stops & goes right back to bed until the next person knocks on the door

Re: The Big Brown *Treat Truck*

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

And now we have Cinder...
    and UPS drivers with no treats on board...
    In warm weather, the lil Gas Company Meter Reader Gurl parks her limo and walks through 12-15 yards. Even though she packs a Treat Pouch (which also holds her can of *Dawggie Mace") ... Miz Cinnerz looks upon her as an Unwelcome Intruder! Last summer I heard *scrambling dawg klawz*, frightful barking, and a panic shrIEEK! from beside the Shop. I dashed out to find Cinder, *dragging* poor Smokey along (they were tied together), giving her worst impression of a *Vicious Attack Dawg* - running towards the poor Meter Gurl! The poor Gurl - wide-eyed in fear - was frantically throwing busquits, juggling her meter computer, and trying to un-clip her "Dawggie Mace" weapon. Lucky for all, she backed up far enough, and quickly enough, that Cinder ran out of rope! I'm sad to report that we're no longer on her Walk & Read route . She drives up and *Honks* before she will even get out of the car now.
    There's these 2 australian shepards that come in to be groomed regularly....they are the SWEETEST dogs, never shown the slightest sign of aggression...and we're complete strangers to them. A while ago they came in maced.....the meter man sprayed them both, right in the face, and just plain all over. Poor dogs, they had to go to the vet because it hurt their eyes, and they had to come in every few days to be bathed for a good 2 weeks to get that smell/burning out.

It's very rare that the UPS man delivers here.....most of the stuff I get is delivered by USPS. Reggie barks is head off and freaks people out when the door rings, Smokey sleeps, and Nebo runs up and looks at the door.......he's not allowed in that room. No no treats for my boys.

They do get them at the bank though!

My UPS man is scared of the dogs as well. Missy lives with my landlord and 4 other big dogs, so when all 5 are in the front yard (it's fenced) they go nuts. Everyone that walks past the house gets scared.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

At my old house, the Fed Ex lady always came to the door with treats in hand for my dogs. Boy did I confuse her a few times when I was fostering Splash and had Murphy there with us too! She had to fill her pockets to have one for everybody! We miss her!!!