Thread: Klondike

Klondike

Wow! What a beautiful scene and what a gorgeous dog! Klondike you sound like the perfect companion, knowing just when to lick those tears or, during happier times, when to pick up that toy and play! I loved meeting you today and seeing your gorgeous face pop up on my screen. Congratulations to you on your latest achievement ~ our very special, very super Dog of the Day!

Klondike, I am so proud to see a Chicago girl respresenting the dogs today. Looks like you get to go to the beautiful Lake Michigan beach. There must be plenty of people who stop you to say hello or maybe just admire you from afar, but today, Klondike, you are being admired by thousands from all over the world.

Please tell your folks if they ever come out to the western boonies to shop to bring you along. You can spend the day with Hannah and Tucker while Mom and Dad stroll down Geneva's quaint Third Street. I think you'd fit right in with my two. What do you think?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

CONGRATULATIONS KLONDIKE!

Wow, a girl from my hometown, that's great!
    I have to agree, the scenery behind you is breathtaking, you look like you should be out boating yourself
    I'm glad to hear you live the "good life", you deserve it sweetie!
    Enjoy your day in the sun

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Klondike you are one super-special doggie - we can tell by the love and intelligence in your eyes adorable!! You sound like the best buddy a person could ask for!! And by the way - I sure think you are just stunningly handsome K!!!

Good Morning Klondike! It sounds like you are a lucky dog that loves to please! Congrats on being Dog of the Day Klondike!

What a beautiful, photogenic girl you are Klondike!!!! You don't bark?? Want to come down to SC and give some lessons to my girls??? I absolutely swooned at seeing your lovely picture in front of the water. Congratulations, Klondike, on being a perfect Dog of the Day!!!!

Well, if that isn't one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! You are one cute little girl, Klondike! I can tell that you are full of love by just looking into those eyes. I am glad your family treats you well. May you have many happy years ahead!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Great photo, Klondike! You're very cute. Sounds like you have lots of fun with your family! Congrats on being chosen "Dog of the Day"!

Klondike you are the most bootiful dog! Congrats on being dog of the day!

~Rachel
    If you're listening to this song
    You may think the chords are going wrong
    But they're not
    We just wrote it like that

When you're listening late at night
    You may think the band are not quite right
    But they are, they just play it like that

It doesn't really matter what chords I play
    What words I say or time of day it is
    As it's only a Northern song

It doesn't really matter what clothes I wear
    Or how I fare or if my hair is brown
    When it's only a Northern song

If you think the harmony
    Is a little dark and out of key
    You're correct, there's nobody there

And I told you there's no one there

~The Beatles

Oh Klondike...you are adorable! I have a soft spot in my heart for fuzzy white dogs with big black noses. Such a pretty picture! I hope you have a great day!

Dear Klondike, I've always believed doggies to be filled with emotion! Your adorable, happy, smiling face and your gentle, joyful, loving spirit proves me right! You must be the apple of your Mommy's eyes as you promendade so spritely down the lakefront! Ahhhh, what a lucky family to claim Klondike as their very own! Congratulations on capturing "top dog" honors, sweet Klondike! You are so deserving of all the praise we can heap upon you! Yay, Klondike, our fantastic Dog of the Day! Tons of hugs and kisses to you on your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Klondike you sound like such a special dog and sounds like your family love u very much. I hope you day is as special as you r! Congrats for being our beautiful dog of the day!

Klondike, you're such a happy looking dog in the picture. I can really see you smiling! I've never seen your breed before in real life. You look like you have a lot of spunk and really enjoy living. Congrats on being our DOTD!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

whaddya mean? she's a doll!

What do you mean, "looks aren't everything"? Klondike is beautiful...and what an artistic photo with the lake and sailboats in the background.

I usually just check out the cat of the day, as I am a pretty strong feline fan--but Klondike's little thumbnail picture was so beguiling that I had to see the whole dog page for today.

I can see what a sweet little personality she has to go along with her brilliant white fur and adorable little body!

May you enjoy many happy years together...

Blessings from MARTHA and JULIE (Meow!)
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."