Thread: Komokai

Komokai

OH MY GOSH my heart is melting away. Such an adorable baby you are - just want to hug ya and hug ya and hug ya .......

Can she get ANY cuter???? Whoever adopts Komokai will be so lucky (wish it was me!) What an adorable little girl! A big hug and kiss at ya in beautiful Colorado!

You guys beat me to it! I am in love. Komokai looks too cute to be real. I just want to hold and kiss her fuzzy face! Congrats on being the cutest, sweetest, and kissable DOTD!

Shiba Inu...this is a new breed for me. Wish I new more. Definitely a smart dog. And, oh so, adorable! Lucky girls who helped deliver Komokai(precious one). Wondering how big she will get and what "work" did they orignally do? Guess I better go do some research. Thanks, for sharing Komokai's story with us. What a treat! Hope she gets oodles of treats for being DOTD.

Oh my goodness, what a sweet puppy! I just want to hug and kiss you and rock you to sleep! (I know, I know, take a number Thelma, LOL!)
    Komokai, you are a precious, precious baby. Be happy in your new home! Congratulations!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Must.... have..... Komokai!

She is sooo adorable! How could someone NOT want her!?!

~Kimmy
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Komokai, You are just beautiful, your face and your coloring. This is the first I have seen of your breed and I am very impressed. Congradulations to a Very beautiful, friendly, Very Best Pet of the Day.

Dear Komokai!!! FINALLY!!! I was just thinking the other day..."WHEN will we ever get to see a Shiba Inu as Dog of the Day!?? Well, today, we have the MOST adorably precious puppy Shiba to lavish our praise upon! As my husband's side of the family is Japanese, I came to know and love your wonderful breed many years ago. And recently, have seen many proud Shiba owners around town Komokai, what a very lucky family awaits the companionship, friendship and devotion of such a sweet, loving, BEAUTIFUL girl like yourself! Congratulations to you Komokai, our "pearl of a girl," most precious Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Komokai, you are a precious, precious pup!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Komokai, to see you is to love you & to live with you would be heavenly. You have the sweetest little 'bear' face! Congratulations, Little Heart-Stealer, on becoming Dog of the Day.

What a precious and special dog. I hope your new family is a wonderful one and goodluck!!!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.