Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: being cat of the day

being cat of the day

after you enter your cat for cat of the day how long does it take for it to be posted? I got my kitten, Sophie, in November and entered her in December. So far I haven't heard back and she hasn't been posted. Does this mean she is not going to be posted, or does it mean it takes awhile after you enter them for them to be posted? What has your experience been?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Boy, another new person. Welcome to Pet Talk. You'll love it here. I've never entered my kitties so I'm afraid I can't be of much help but hopefully someone else will.

BTW, Sophie is a absolute darling. Did I mention we love to see lots and lots of pictures of furbabies?? So if you feel like posting more, go ahead.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

more pictures of sophie and zoe

here are some more pictures of my two cats

more pictures of sophie and zoe

here are some more pictures of my two cats

PS: oops i put this under the wrong topic. sorry, this is my first post
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Beautiful Cats.

Welcome to Pet Talk

PS. Your second picture needs resizing, it's a bit large for dial up connection people to view.

Cute kitties

It's a shame your kitty didn't get chosen! Ah well, join in the fun with the forum and post lots of piccies Welcome to PT!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Welcome to Pet Talk,

What a great photo! I have entered Ally a couple of times, and she hasn't been chosen, but that's OK - she's my Cat Of The Day every day!!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Paul and Karen get zillions of entries and there are only 365 days to the year. But you can post pics here anytime! And with the upgrade, you're no longer limited to 60k in an attachment!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Even though I never entered any cats, I KNOW that it'll take awhile for them to be chosen. There's alot of entries!
    BTW- Welcome! Your cats are beautiful, feel free to post as many as you want on the boards!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I entered Bastet on September 10 2001 or thereabouts. I didn't hear back but I looked everyday and on September 10 2002 she made CAT OF THE DAY!

It took that long! Bear with the lovely people that run this site. They must get thousands of entries!

And ...

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Welcome to Pet Talk. You'll love it here. Both of your cats are gorgeous. I've also entered all of my cats except my new cat Cirrus. They haven't been chosen either and it's been over a year now. That's okay because they're my cats of the day every day. As others have mentioned, we love to see pictures of your cats so feel free to post as many as you want.

I've been visiting the POTD site for a couple of years and I know they get a lot of entries.
    I just entered my cat for COTD a couple of weeks ago but I don't expect to see her 'reign' any day soon.

As the others stated: they get thousands of entries for the site so just hang in there and perhaps you will be be seeing your kitty on here soon! Just think, if your baby is a kitten now and she wins COTH in a few months to a year you will be able to look at her kitten photo and remember what an adorable kitten she was!

Feel free to post her pic on any of these boards...we'd all love to see her!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

I never thought about nominating Nakita for COTD. I guess I should and maybe that's why she has been giving me the evil eye lately!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Welcome to PT!!! Your kitties are adorables!!

I have never entered my cats to be COTD
    because, as said, my cats at COTDs every day all year long! .....

Originally posted by smokey the elder
    Paul and Karen get zillions of entries and there are only 365 days to the year. But you can post pics here anytime! And with the upgrade, you're no longer limited to 60k in an attachment!
    Very interesting .... didn't know! Do you know wath is the actual max. size permited?

WELCOME TO PETTALK !!